Friday, June 19, 2009

A Neat Party Trick





My friends are always amazed at my dinner party trick.

I come up with rapid answers to their money questions. It's one of several easy skills I use to astonish people. 

For example, they might ask, "How much is $60,000/yr per week?"

Almost instantly I can say "$1200."

It's actually $1153, but for quick calculations in a split second my quick & dirty amount is perfectly OK. And I can do it for any amount, simple figures or complex ones.

What if you won $20 milllion, and wanted to know how much 10% interest would give you each week.

"$40,000 a week," is my reply, in less than 1 second.

I'll tell you how I do it in a minute. 

But first let me introduce you to some other mind-blowing magic figures I use daily:

- Win 8 out of every 10 games.
- Increase your win rate up to 98%.
- Get 14 lines for the price of 4,200 lines.

That's some fancy claims I'm making here. Some of those figures sound as unbelievable as my party trick.

Fortunately I can back every one of them up with hard figures and facts from winners.

Let's look at the "Increase your win rate up to 98%" line...

I combined the 8 out of every 10 games Silver Lotto System with the Lotto-80 System and some clever Custom Profiles, and wound my win rates as high as 98%: http://www.silverlottopro.com.

Just like Michael A:

---
Ken,
I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, 
$50.00, $10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not 
just once but many times... I won 
every week for four months on Powerball. 
It was a great feeling...YOUR SYSTEM 
WORKS.
Thank you

Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)
---


You don't have to be a whiz at figures to see that I can get you winning more frequently than you ever thought possible.

But back to explaining my party trick. You'll be surprised how easy it is.

Let's take the yearly amount of $45,000.

To get the approximate weekly figure, just take the first 2 numbers and double them like so: 45 becomes 90.

Add a zero. 

The answer is around $900 per week.

Easy. What about 10% of $20 million in a weekly sum?

That's a little more headwork.

Well, 10% of anything is easy to work out. In this case you can figure $2m straight away.

Then use the first 2 figures of $2,000,000 and double them to get 40. Add a 3 zeros because you're dealing with a million, and it becomes $40,000 a week.

Try it. Works with any figure.

You've only got a day or so left before the weekend's lotto game. 

Start lining up the numbers in your favor!







Happy Winning!