Monday, June 08, 2009

Dog, Temperature Helped Ohio Lottery Winner!





Recently an Ohio man used lotto numbers taken from his dog's collar number and his son's birthday numbers.

And he won the jackpot using this crazy combination!

Faced with that information, you might now think that buying a system is useless. 

But let me tell you a little secret about it that will change your thinking entirely...

Little-Known Fact: 

  He had been using the SAME ticket 
  numbers for the past 12 years!

If you didn't know before, that's one of the founding principles of my Silver Lotto System

I tell you to persistently use the same numbers I give you - every week - just like our winner from Ohio.

But here's the difference between his luck and my system. 

The Silver Lotto System uses a hugely effective proprietary formula which I don’t reveal to anyone. You get to see some details when you buy it, but not the real formula. 

Like Coca Cola, I keep the secret ingredient to myself. 

And it gets up to a 98% win rate for me.

So if this jackpot winner had used my system, he might have got winning years earlier.

OK, have you:
 
1. Bought the Silver Lotto System?

2. Or increased your chances up to 98% like me with the Silver Lotto PRO System?

Do it now to get ready for next weekend's games, and then write to me like these winners:

---
Hi Ken;
...I followed your advice... I WON $100,000.00!!!!!! on
 my second try. Your system works and your tips are 
very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and 
expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. 
Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com

---
Ken, I bought your system a couple of years 
ago... Since then computer crashed ,new 
computer, changed internet carriers, etc, 
etc. Anyway still kept trying the system 
and 2 weeks ago won 2nd division powerball 
$100,000.00...
Thanks
Phil F.**
pfu****@vtown.com.au
---

And here's the biggest winner using my system:

---
"WINNER -
$3.2 MILLION!"

Dear KEN,
...Last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners - 
we shared the big jack (pot) ... 6 provisional 
winners of $537396.59 each (Total $3,224,379.00) 
and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>>