Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Took A Peek And Found These Lottery Shockers





Over the last week I took a peek at some competitor's lottery systems.

It's not something I've done for several years. But last week I needed to find out a few things - I'll tell you about them in a minute.

What was most interesting about my task was not what I expected.

Isn't it strange how you can be looking for one thing - and find another? 
  • ...when you look down the side of your sofa for a lost key, and come up with a wallet lost a year ago - stuffed with money?
  • ...you take a shortcut and discover an idyllic cafe you've never seen before?
Well, something similar happened on my search for information on other systems.

Because I looked for one thing, and came up with another. Even more startling than I expected.

For the first time in years I was forced to take a studied look at how easy their system was to understand and put into use.

It was a shocker. 

Because I discovered:

- For most of them you had to be a whiz with numbers. True. Some of the pages upon pages of tightly-written figurework made my eyes water. I didn't know that you needed to be a professor of mathematics just to work it all out! With my system, you spend no more than 30 minutes filling in your tickets. Then you get on with your life.

- You needed a LOT of time with other systems - not only to understand them - but also to complete them. There's hours of reading there. I'm different. When I revamp my main manual (usually every month or two), I look for ways to make it smaller and quicker. In most cases you only need 10 pages of my system to completely be at home with it, because I recognize your time is money!

- These other systems had major adjustments you needed to take after each game. Every time the weekly winning results came in, these systems required you to rewrite your numbers all over again. Soul breaking, wasteful hours. The real advantage with my system is a major little-known advantage ... because when you fill your tickets out once, that's all you have to do, ever again - until you win big.

So what was I looking for in my competitor's systems?

Evidence of wins. Very few had many hard testimonies from their winners. And a couple had obviously made their winner stories up.

As they used to say of bluffers in the wild west, they were all gun and no bullets.

What my little adventure told me was very encouraging. 

That my System is still ahead of the rest... not only in understanding and quick operation - but in real winner numbers. 

The biggest winning so far is Maher:

---
Maher M...
"WINNER - $3.2 MILLION!"
Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto 
system 6 months ago and reading all you news-
letters and what ever updates you post me . 
last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners 
we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where 
we stand today. 6 provisional winners of 
$537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and 
we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.
qal*****@hotmail.com 
---

Then of course there's lots of smaller winners:

---
Ken, 
...I played your Silver Lottery for 3 weeks and got $75,000 between 2 games. To say I'm amazed is an understatement...
Joan B
(jw*********@yahoo.com)
---
Dear Ken,
You wonderful man and your splendid system got me $67,000 in the second prize (where I played only half the amount you suggested to me)...
Cathy K.
(wibb*******yahoo.com)
---
Hey Ken,
...got to hand it to you, the lotto system you invented should be destroyed so only I can use it. I had to share my prize with 3 others which made it only $54,370.00 for me, but Im not complaining...
Jeb G.
(allth************@hotmail.com)
---
Ken,
Who would have thought that when I emptied my wallet in the lotto store that they wouldn't accept my tickets! Because they told they didn't have enough in the till to pay me!! To the tune of $17,800!!! so I had to visit the headquarters for a check and that was an expierience I can tell you...
John Fay
---
Hi Ken,
Your lottery system is a great success with me. Last week I won $21,060 and some change :) The best part was that I have never won anything in my life before this, and have wasted thousands on other useless programs.
Kim S.
(sea*********@yahoo.ca)
---
Dear Ken,
I must be one of yor Dumb customers!! I was after (I think)Powerball Pro like I have for Saturday Lotto in Australia which was ONLY a 25% chance but I said Yes lets have a go and I won 5 Divison 3times!!
Neil J
(lin*******@hotmail.com)
---








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend