Monday, June 22, 2009

The World's At Your Feet





I've rolled my sleeves up and I'm polishing my reading glasses.

It's going to be a long night.

Because on one of my 5 computer screens are a bunch of orders for the Lotto Mini-Website.

And each one has to be carefully built by hand.

Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will complete them all, and they will be ticked off and sent out the door.

Then the magic begins.

One by one, these owners of their very own profit-generating websites will start to bring in a steady flood of visitors.

And a few dollars too.

Now, even though I'm selling many sites, there's no competition between my Lotto Mini-Website owners.

Because there are hundreds of lottery games in the world, and hundreds of milllions of prospects... more than enough for every Lotto Mini-Website owner to achieve huge and everlasting success in their own area.

Even I - an expert - have not covered more than a tiny flea-sized area, after nearly 20 years of effort. My work has been drop in the ocean of potential buyers.

There is plenty of untouched landscape out there, no matter what country you live in. 

The world sits at the feet of the Lotto Mini-Website owner.

How will these owners begin while they're waiting for the Traffic Builder to launch on 1st July?

They'll probably start by getting a message out on several of the forums they post on.

"Hey guys, look what I've done. I bought 
 my own website, and now I need help in 
 attracting traffic to it. Any ideas?"

And if they have a good reputation on the forum, they'll get plenty of ideas to consider. And maybe a few spin-off sales too.

Maybe one or two owners will hit the "make-money-fast" forums. But they won't last long. The net hasn't much sympathy for amateur get-rich-quick people.

And as the 1st July approaches, all eyes will be anticipating the Traffic Builder website that I'll be setting up for every Lotto Mini-Website owner, past and present.

Traffic Builder is one of the best ways to increase traffic because it's a natural, organic process.

Week by week, as the owner puts a simple post into their Traffic Builder website, the search engines start to recognize and acknowledge it.

After a little while these quality posts help start their Traffic Builder website climb towards higher search engine rankings.

The more the website is constantly updated, the more valuable it becomes for attracting traffic.

And as the Silver Lotto System churns its way around the world... expanding... growing... helping players finally win big, successful Lotto Mini-Website & Traffic Builder sites will become one of the most valuable areas of internet real estate around.

Some Lotto Mini-Website owners will sell their profitable website for thousands of dollars.

Others will use them as a continuing cash cow... using the income to supplement their wages, or even happily living off the profits.

The true advantage of owning your own Lotto Mini-Website is because it's fully automated - no learning is needed. 

As you've read above, my hands build it for you... there's nothing left for you to do.

You don't need to know a thing about the internet, or marketing - because everything is done for you. 
 
To start, all you do is sign up at http://www.FreeLottoBook.com

Then you make up a ClickBank nickname.

Mine is 'kensilver' for example. 

And then you watch as the automatic process  starts gathering sales for you. 

Couldn't be any easier!

Get it now before I put up the price: http://www.FreeLottoBook.com

Now you'll have to excuse me... I've got a lot of work to finish tonight!







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend