Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My 5 Personal Lotto Winning Secrets





Like most other folk in the world I've failed in many ways to achieve a perfect life:
  • I keep a religiously clean work desk, but out of sight stuff like my drawer contents are a mess.
  • I eat healthily... drink green tea, enjoy oily fish. But I can go on a chocolate binge at any time without regret.
  • I have excellent self discipline most times, but often still need fear of failure and deadlines to motivate me.
But surprisingly this doesn't matter.

When it comes to lotto or living well, most bad personal habits like these rarely prevent real success unfolding. 

Even some common beliefs are not enough to stop real success.

For example, for decades I used to worry that my average height would stop me achieving world class goals.

Then I realised French president Sarkozy, Simon Cowell (American Idol) and Napoleon are also very short people. 

In fact, many of the great succeeders in our world started off with huge disadvantages in life, but made the most of their talent. 

There are certain essential factors which are even more important. 

I use them daily.

Every one of these factors can be used in our effort to climb the lottery tree too. And they work, no question.

Let's see how they apply to me - and to you - with lotto:

The first is having a Goal.

Our obvious goal is to win the jackpot. That's what everyone aims for. 

But it may not be our best bet. The chance of getting the main prize - even with the huge 98% advantage of my systems - means that 2% is luck. 

So that's why back in 1991 I decided to make my goals for my system far more reasonable. 

The answer is to have many smaller goals instead of one giant one. No-one can hit the main prize without luck, so the next best result is multiple winnings.

If you've read this blog you'll know I have written many posts why you should have multiple goals for a home, family, work, cars and living. 

In lotto you should aim for smaller - but far more easily won goals. For example, while the chance of getting a major Powerball prize is good with my PowerSpread System (http://www.silverlotto.com/powerball.htm), you should balance that out by also playing games with lesser jackpots. 


My second rule is creating Priorities.

This is obvious, but surprisingly hard to follow through. There are distractions to pull you away from the important jobs. I have cars to polish, admire and use... and every hour spent with them or the polish bottle means less time on the important issue of income.

So I make business income my top priority... everything else comes second.

It takes real guts to figure out what your priority is, and then work on it. In your case, you MUST get down to your local lotto shop and play your tickets.

Don't let anything come between you and your top Priority of winning.


My third rule is Action. 

Oh yes - I could ramble on about that for hours. 

But the basics are simple. 

Everything you do must be Action-related. 

Feel like taking a nice break with a cup of coffee? Wait a minute - shouldn't you be buying another part to your Silver Lotto System to boost its success rate? 

Don't you have to get down to the lotto store to play? 

Don't take it easy. Take action in everything you do!


Fourthly, Persistence pays off in a big way.

I can not tell you how much Persistence works in your favor if you make it a priority. 

When we first shifted into my current mansion, I decided to apply my do-it-yourself skills and install the new microwave into the cupboard space built for it. 

This meant fitting a factory purpose built stainless steel cover to enclose it neatly in the wall and cover the gaps.

Simple? No way! 

It took me from 8pm right through to 1.30am to complete this 'easy' task which a skilled tradesman could have done in 30 minutes.

But without persistence I could have easily given up and spent the next week looking for someone to do it for me. I hate unfinished jobs. 

So Persistence is the secret I use to finish them off. 

Lotto is the same. It's easy to give up in the first few weeks when you don't seem to making progress.

But as we see, success comes to the persistent:
---
Ken,
I bought your system a couple of years ago... Since then computer crashed, new computer, changed internet carriers, etc, etc. Anyway still kept trying the system and 2 weeks ago won 2nd division powerball $100,000.00...
Be good to hear back from ya Thanks Phil..

Phil F.
pfu****@vtown.com.au
---

And last--and most important--DIN. 

That stands for Do-It-Now

Don't put anything off.

If you need to fill out your Silver Lotto System tickets (a once-only action), then push your chair away from your computer now and fill them out. 

I found that by not waiting until I made a conscious decision, things got done very quickly. Without thinking about what steps I needed to take, what tools I should use, what actions would conflict with what timetable - I just got started. 

Do It Now has been the most powerful influence in my life. 

And the best thing is that is gives you a terrific feeling of accomplishment. There is nothing hanging over you. Your life becomes easier and more relaxed.

Whatever you choose to do... Do It Now! 

Remember:
  • Goals
  • Priority
  • Action
  • Persistence
  • DIN
And this is what you get:

---
"WINNER -
$3.2 MILLION!"

Dear KEN,
...Last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners - 
we shared the big jack (pot) ... 6 provisional 
winners of $537396.59 each (Total $3,224,379.00) 
and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend