Tuesday, March 13, 2007

They're All Trying To Sell You Something!

In my business I get round a lot of websites. And quite frankly I am getting irritated beyond belief.

The latest offering doing the rounds is something called "D*v*t Dollars." Great name, but it's simply a lot of ballyhoo... a whole procession of income reports, wealth qualifications and not much else. There's not one single giblet of information about the product (called a blind offering in the marketing business).

Why would you want to buy this overhyped mess? I've no idea. I'm not even going to buy it to see if there's any value for you. I can tell you right now, it's unlikely to make anyone money except the owner.

I have another related complaint.

It's about these giant offerings of info-products with reams of fancy bound books, CD's spewing out of the packets, and tons of worksheets. Sure, they look fancy, and they weigh as much as a kitchen sink when you receive the enormous box by courier. But you have to put your life on hold while you're reading it and trying to absorb the vast amount of information.

Now, these marketers, they're all trying to sell something... I know. So am I. But the difference is that my lotto product is real, and it's quick to understand. There's no hoopla, or puffery. I don't lead you on. I don't make you dribble at the mouth with anticipation, then let you down with a lottery product that looks the same as everybody else's.

My stuff is simple, direct, unique, just like me :-)

You can even buy it ready-to-go, so that you spend just a minute or two filling out your lotto tickets - just once - and never have to do anything else again.

No work, very little reading, easy to understand. Lotto success in a box.

Sheesh, which would you buy? As far as I'm concerned, it's no contest. My Silver Lotto System

Here's my suggestion... if you get more than a few paragraphs into a strange website, and it doesn't tell you what they're offering - forget it. You'll be no better off after spending your $197 or whatever on some fancy product.

Save your money and your sanity. Stay real. Look for testimonials and truth.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Enjoyed this post?...subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter