Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I've Just Found The Titanic

I've just found the Titanic.

For decades it had been lying at the bottom of the sea. No-one had any idea where. Eventually, after many millions of dollars had been spent looking for it over many years, marine geologist Robert Ballard discovered it lying 4000 meters below the surface of the Atlantic.

But it didn't cost me millions of dollars to discover its location.

In fact, it only cost me $5.99.

Because this was the cost of a Reader's Digest magazine, which revealed the sunken location of the Titanic.

Just think how many dollars you are spending today and still not finding lotto's equivalent of the Titanic... the Big Prize or Jackpot. (Did you know this week's Powerball is up to $165 Million?)

Then think how easy it would be if you had low cost directions for winning lotto. Instead of spending hundreds or thousands of dollars and years trying to find the jackpot, you could get it for just a handful of dollars by reading the right instructions.

You know what I'm talking about? Yes, my Silver Lotto System shows you the way to finding your own lotto "Titanic" win location.

And in case you're interested, here's the location of the Titanic:
49 degrees 56' W, 41 degrees 43' N.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Enjoyed this post?...subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter