Thursday, March 15, 2007

Alexa Provides A Sub-Million Surprise


Remember back on the 4 March I said this blog was in 1 millionth position out of 100 million others? Guess what - I just took another reading just now using the toolbar on my Firefox browser, and we're up to 764,620. Hey, progress!

I'm aiming for a position of at least 20,000. Help me speed my goal along by letting many people know about this blog or specific posts. You can:

  • - Mention it in a forum.
  • - Email a friend using the little envelope below.
  • - Write it up on your own blog.
  • - Add it in your newsletter.
Do this right now. I'll keep you regularly informed on progress.

PS. Getting to 20,000 will be a challenge. You see, Alexa toolbars are generally downloaded by geeks who are after tech stuff. Makes a big bias against non-tech blogs. Since my lotto blog is not technical in any way, I'm going to have to be very enticing indeed to increase readership!