Thursday, March 08, 2007

Slow And Steady Wins The Lotto Race...

While the Silver Lotto System has had its share of big money winners, most people using my system win small and regular amounts.

This is just fine and dandy, because many people who don't use my lotto system don't win anything at all!

One of the objectives which works when you use the Silver Lotto System is to make small wins so you can keep going till the Big Win arrives.

Every small win is confirmation that the System is working, and it's getting you a return on your money as well.

Like Sandi here:

--- Hi Ken, I just wanted to write and let you know that after purchasing your lotto system I have entered the XLotto here in Australia 6 times and 5 out of the 6 I have won prizes, they may not have been the big one but they were wins, something that didn't happen when I used to get the easypick. The newsagent can't believe it when go in each time to get my winnings. I know only time will give me the big one and using your system will help me do that. Thanks again its an amazing system. Sandi M (name and address supplied) ---

Or you could get a larger lotto win. This one from Britain is about US$2,325.00 equivalent:

--- hello ken, I think I bought your system just before christmas. I had 5 numbers up and I received £1,294. The system I use is the uk lotto draw. christine mc (name and address supplied) ---


Will you get the 80.3% win rate that I and some other lotto Silverites (buyers of my system) achieve?

It all depends how you play. Sometimes I spend around $60 a game over a while to achieve that win rate. You might not have that amount to invest. So your successes will be lower.

But you won't win unless you're in!

If you haven't done it already, buy the Silver Lotto System now and you'll have plenty of time to get it sorted before the next draw.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Make a comment below or discuss this topic on the lotto blog forum
Enjoyed this post?...subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter