Monday, March 12, 2007

5 Essential Lotto Tools You Can't Do Without

My Silver Lotto System and related products are your tools for winning. As with most jobs, the more tools you have, the better success you have.

Here's the list of lotto tools that I consider essential for your own lotto tool cabinet. Buy each one and you'll find your winning chances will increase dramatically:


TOOL #1. The Silver Lotto System
You need this top shelf item to start your winning streak. It’s the base system for most of my other products. It will give you everything you need for almost every game in the world, as Sigvard tells us here:
---
Hi Ken,
Just wanted to tell you I had 5 winning numbers in the Scandinavian Vikinglotto-6/48-a couple of weeks ago.Also I have been winning small dividends every time I played. Thanks a lot for your system.
Kind Regards,

Sigvard W.

---



TOOL #2. Custom Profile
Bored with numbers? Don’t want to figure out the Silver Lotto System for yourself? If you want to speed up your progress, I have a selection of games already completed for you, as well as PowerSpread for both USA and Australian Powerball.
---
Hi Ken, thanks for the Lotto System it work, i hit 4+1 base on your HLS. I trust your system will help me strike more, looking forward for the top prize. That's why i also brought your other products. Hopefully few weeks or months later will let me strike top prize.
Thks

Pauline P.

---



TOOL #3. Winner's Circle
Why not increase your chances and spend less at the same time? With the Winner's Circle, the more you play, the more it pays! Invest in this important tool so that you can have as many fingers in the lotto pie as cheaply as possible.
---
Hello Ken this is Hector out in California
playing Super Lotto Plus, at first I was very skeptical. After the third try I hit three numbers plus the mega ($47) and a few small winns. So far I think the system has already paid for itself.
Hector L.

---


TOOL #4. Lotto Mini-Website
Run your own net business on autopilot with my Lotto Mini-Website system. For just a few dollars it's a great way to start and build your own retirement nest egg or get spare dollars. Some of my affiliates earn tens of thousands of dollars a year!
---
Ken,
We won $500.00 with your lotto link system last night in Ontario 49 draw. I get many wins. thanks a lot.
Jeff W.

---


TOOL #5. Lotto-80 System
Want to know which week is best for play? What if you knew when NOT to play? My Lotto-80 System helps you out by predicting the best and worst weeks for you, saving you big bucks.
---
Ken, i won on 6/49 couple weeks ago 4/6 and won again 5/6 for 5136.00 in three weeks have had your program for two years but haven't stopped winning from 10$ to 20$ to 82.50 and so on. all the best and good luck to all Just believe
r mc ardle
---

There you have it. Five necessary tools for your lotto toolbox. You need them all.

Spread the word...click the envelope to tell 1 other person about this blog!
Discuss this topic on the lotto blog forum
Enjoyed this post? subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter