Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Dirty Dozen Hit The Lottery Jackpot

I've repeated it time and time again on this blog and in my newsletters... one of the most powerful ways to win a share of lotto is to take part in a syndicate.

Your costs are low, while your odds are high.

And it's happened again. 12 employees from a North Carolina industrial plant collected a $200,000 Powerball prize. Calling themselves the "Dirty Dozen", they are pictured here collecting their prize (photo courtesy of www.powerball.com)

I have a specialized product that is designed to win Powerball... my PowerSpread System. Use it to get a huge head start on Powerball!

Also take a look at my syndicate system: Winner's Circle

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Enjoyed this post?...subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter