Saturday, March 17, 2007

Second Division "Win" Speaks For Itself

Real people, telling their stories about the Silver Lotto System:---

"I have tried a few different so called “Winning Lottery Systems” over the years and they have all been pretty useless. I was nearly convinced that an Real Winning System did not exist, but while skimming through all of the rubbish websites I was surprized to find one site that offers an honest system that really works. I am not just saying that, I am speaking from personal experience and I can vouch that not only does the system work, it is extremely user friendly to follow and apply. It is not a complicated software system, it is merely a 51 page PDF manual designed for nearly any Lottery game in the world provided it has 5-7 balls and up to 69 numbers.
Even though I was impressed with the site, I was still sceptical about buying one of these types of winning systems. So, before purchasing, I made extremely sure that the merchant was reputable and that a moneyback guaranteee was easy to achieve. Relieved, that not only did the site owners payments get processed by Clickbank.com, (a BBB-certified online distribution center for over 10,000 digital products and services that are delivered entirely over the Internet. I also found the System to be very affordable at $39.95. Plus, the seller was offering a whole years triple moneyback guaranteee, that I knew would be honoured by Clickbank.
This made me stop and think for a moment, that the system must really work!! How else would the seller be able to offer such a guarantee, he would go broke in no time if he was a fraud! As I researched further, I found out that the system had been operating for over 14 years with a re-fund rate of 2%!
It was then that I decided to bite the bullet and purchase it not expecting anything, I think I was more anxious to prove it wrong. After buying the system, I was very impressed with the support that the site owner offered and found the system to be extremely simple to follow. (I took me about an hour and a half to read and familiarise and about another half and hour to prepare and put into action). The system was so easy to follow and I was able to put in my lucky numbers that night, I even won a minor prise.
Now regretfully, due to my hesitant, skeptical attitude about purchasing the system, I lost out on 2nd division! :( If only I had purchased the a week earlier, I would have won Second Division in a Saturday Lottery game, that is the honest sad truth!"

Vanessa Foxworth
---

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Enjoyed this post?...subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter