Friday, September 05, 2008

How Much Should You Spend On Lotto Each Week?







I often get emails from Silverites (buyers of my system), asking how much they have to spend in order to win lotto.

There is no such amount. You can spend as little as $10 a week with my system, and still have an excellent chance of winning. Or you might have to spend more to see results.

I personally spend upwards of $60 per game, but that's just my preference. I always get several wins at that level, and enjoy my winnings enough to keep on going.

But what I want you to avoid is overspending. It's not really necessary to spend huge sums game after game. My various systems are tuned to get you the highest advantage - to let you jump the queue and get to the gate. Then luck takes over for the tiny percentage left.

So spend sensibly. Use as many resources as possible to bring your risk down. Trade intelligent thinking for money... and make your funds go further.

I'm talking about these products that will help you: Lotto-80, Winner's Circle and the Silver Lotto PRO System .

PLAY TIP: If you have very little money to play each week, save it up - don't spend it - then put it all down on one game after a month. Your odds will be vastly improved that way.

If you already have the base Silver Lotto System, then your next step is the Lotto-80 System. That will increase your chances hugely.

And having those 2 systems means you only need the 4 Custom Profiles to complete the Silver Lotto PRO System.

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter