Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Why Is Day Of The Week So Important For Lotto?







How did you get on choosing between my 2 Powerball systems yesterday? You will be ready for Saturday if you order the Silver Lotto PRO System now. I see the jackpot has risen to $81 million, and it can only get better - so don't waffle about!


Here's a quick Tip for Today:

Play the off-peak games for greater profits. For some areas this could be a midweek game, say a Tuesday or Wednesday instead of the popular Saturday game.

This is because the mid-week games are played by fewer players. And if a smaller number of players are involved, the odds for winning and sharing a greater part of the win are dramatically improved for you.

I use that principle for my Lotto-80 System, and so I often get members asking why they are being recommended the less popular games. The answer is that your chances of winning the major prize without having to share it with a large number of players is a key point. However - if you still want to go for gold in the larger games, don't let me stop you! And I'm also researching peak game days for the Lotto-80 System - it will soon be available: http://www.lotto-80.com

To find out which days are the *least* popular, go down to your local lotto store in off-peak times and simply ask them! You'll be surprised what you can find out about the habits of your fellow players.

Have you ordered your Silver Lotto PRO System for Powerball yet? ALL my products are taking a price increase in the next little while, so there's no better time than the present: http://www.silverlottopro.com

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter