Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Don't Have A Credit Card?







A while back I stopped accepting payments by check, money order, Western Union or cash. It takes a lot of time to process these, and hey - there's only me here in the office.

But some folk don't have credit cards, and can't buy from me. Debit cards also are not accepted in my country.

So I've decided to help by accepting cash payments (US dollars only) at this time. And don't worry about security - I recommend that you register your payment to safeguard it, and to help tracking. There's been no failures in the past 18 years for people sending registered mail to me.

So if not having a credit card has been a problem for you, here's your answer!

Go to the special Cash Only order page here: http://www.silverlotto.com/mail.htm

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter