Wednesday, September 17, 2008

11 Practical Examples Of The Freedom That Lotto Brings







Sometimes I need to remind myself of the advantages of the freedom that money brings. It's easy to take for granted, but doing without it is a very hard road indeed.

As Mae West, the famous film star is reported to have said, "Honey, I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better."

Here's a small list of the ways I benefit from financial freedom - and why you should take every humanly possible step to win your next lotto game with my Silver Lotto System and join me:

Convenience: My mother-in-law, a gracious lady of 94 broke her glasses a couple of days ago. I was able to pop across to her town about 20 minutes drive away, get her out into the big wide world, and have her glasses fixed on the spot.

Family: I have a regular weekly lunch date with one of my daughters who works in the city. If her work hours or an appointment date changes, I'm flexible enough to pick her up whenever the time suits her.

Fixin': When tradesmen call, I'm always home. I never have to take time off to wait for them. And we all know how reliable some trades people are!

Queues: It's been years since I had to stand in one. I always shop off-peak or have my groceries delivered, and rarely have to wait in any line for more than a minute or two. The freedom of acting only when YOU want to is the secret.

Weather: If it's raining I can choose to stay indoors. Gone are the days when I had to trudge in all sorts of weather to get to work.

Hours: The days of someone telling me when to get to work, when to take a break, when to meet appointments, when to go home... are over for good. Enough said.

Sunrises: Sometimes the sun rising or setting over our harbor presents a picture that is breathtaking. One day it can be a rich red sky above a glassy sea, and the effect would make an artist weep. I can watch it for as long as I need to, without worrying about work.

Wallet: Lately I've taken to carrying about $1,000 in cash in my wallet. Accessible cash gives you immeasurable mental freedom - even in this day of credit. And if it got stolen I wouldn't worry unduly. It's a far cry from the early days when I got shortchanged at a store by $20, and it affected my whole week - my budget was that tight. That's many years ago, thank goodness.

Money: Like most entrepreneurs I dislike accounting and the picky financial details involved in managing a business. But I need to be hands-on to make sure I know where my business is heading and where it's been. It's essential to know, but time consuming. To save money, up to a few years ago I filed all my tax returns myself. Yuck. It was a thankless chore that took days and sometimes weeks each year to achieve. Then I saw the light... I handed it all over to an excellent accounting firm. I now have no worries, and all my time is spent doing things I want instead of tax returns. This morning a package arrived on my doorstep from my obliging and friendly accounting firm. It contained all my year's activity and account information set out in a nice package, easy to read. Best of all everything was 100% accurate for the taxman, and the price was a measly amount that I could make back in a couple hour's work. Why I took so long to realize this I'll never know. But that's what money does for you.

ROI: I mentioned Return On Investment in yesterday's newsletter and post here, and I need to emphasize it again. Assuming you win a large lotto prize of $20,000 up, even if you have spent $50 a week for a year, you will not get a bigger or faster return on your money. Not property, not stocks and shares, not business will better it. $50 a week is $2,600 - a lot, for sure. But if you get $200,000, or even $50,000 back, it's only a tiny part of the purchase price. And of course you don't pay it all at once... it's dribbled out over the year.

Don't ever disregard the power of the lottery to make you exceedingly rich and give you undreamed of freedom... far more than the 11 examples I give you here in my life.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. I was watching a TV program last night on dream homes. And one large contemporary home had 2 active children and white interior walls throughout. Gulp. Bad combo! So how did they keep them clean? The answer was simple... the owner had them all painted EVERY year! Wouldn't YOU enjoy that kind of freedom?

>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter