Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Get The Green Light To Lottery Mega-Winnings







Megabucks. What a lovely descriptive word.

Conjures up all sorts of warm thoughts about a huge truckload of money, doesn't it!

Keep that happy glow going... because you'll be delighted to know I've added these USA Megabucks games to the Lotto-80 System:

- Tri-State Megabucks (New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont)
- Wisconsin Megabucks
- Massachusetts Megabucks

So if you play any of those games, now you can benefit from the fantastic predictive play advantage that my clever Lotto-80 System gives you. Just watch for the green light to play, or save your money when the red light shows. Easy stuff.

And even better, you get all 40+ games available to you wrapped up in the one membership... because if I was a money-grubbing greed merchant, I could have charged a separate membership for every game.

But I didn't.

So you get to benefit from my generosity, just like my grandson - who I've just sponsored to go to the USA for a 2 week visit in a special interest group.

What an exciting time for a 12 year-old! At that age I was climbing trees in our back yard and never knew America existed. How things change.

See all the available Lotto-80 System games and get your membership today.

(Don't have the Silver Lotto System? You need it for Lotto-80)

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter