Saturday, September 06, 2008

Maher Didn't Stop After His $537,396.59 Lotto Win







First, have you visited the passive income website I mentioned yesterday? If not, I've made a Special Deal that will save $97 for you, so go here first: http://www.superlottoaffiliate.com/


You probably know from my testimonies that Maher M. previously won $537,396.59 using the Silver Lotto System. What you didn't know was that he won again! He wrote to me:

---
Ken,
Again look what i have played for OZLOTTO 7 the new game.
I had 10 number as system 10. i got 5 numbers with no subs.

LOOK at the email:

-----------------------------------------------------
Dear MAHER,

Congratulations !

Your 7's Oz Lotto ticket (Tattersall's Ticket Number
09 08334 03004 0016100528) was a winner in draw 610...

Under normal circumstances, minor wins are credited to
your Internet account overnight, so you should find
the amount of $1445.50 in your Internet account by
8:00 am tomorrow.

Regards,
Tattersalls Customer Support team
------------------------------------------------------

Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---


Just another example of how the Silver Lotto System will keep working as long as you do!

Now go to: http://www.superlottoaffiliate.com/ and see what I've done for you!

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter