Monday, September 15, 2008

2 Changes To Lotto-80, And A Surprise







I've made 2 changes to my Lotto-80 predictive system. (You know - that's my system which tells you which week to play your Silver Lotto game).

The first change: You can now use Lotto-80 System for your game in any day of the week it plays. For example - the New York Lotto draws Wednesdays and Saturdays, so you can now choose which day you prefer. Same with Powerball etc. See all the available games at http://www.lotto-80.com

In the past I've always recommended the less-played days so you share as few of the main prize with others as possible. But many players prefer to play games which run on a particular day, so I'm making it easier for them.

And secondly, by popular demand I've added some games to those already in the Lotto-80 System. (Not available for the Silver Lotto PRO System yet).

These are the recently added games:

EUROPE
- Belgium: Lotto 6/42.
- Greece: Lotto 6/49.

USA
- Arizona Lottery: The Pick 6/44.
- Tennessee: Lotto Plus 6/44

More will be added over the coming weeks, including games for Europe and Asia.

And the surprise?

I'm finally opening my affiliate website to the public.

Let me explain...

For many years if you wanted to sell the Silver Lotto System as an affiliate, you could only do it by purchasing the product. Now I've removed all requirement for purchase, and you can start right now by signing up and recommending it to your friends and associates.

The commission rate is 50%. For every Silver Lotto System you sell, you'll get approximately $18.00. On the affiliate website there's a handy calculator which tells you how much you can earn a month.

Just look for the 'Affiliate Program' link at http://www.silverlotto.com and sign up. There's plenty of advice, tips and information on how to get your own affiliate business going.

One of my top affiliates earns around $30,000/yr, and many others get a great income as well.

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter