Friday, September 05, 2008

Stop Searching... Does $29,000.00 Appeal To You?







It's a fact that you can supplement your wages with an internet business. And you do it by recommending a product to the world in various ways I'm going to tell you about.

Done properly it can be v-e-r-y profitable. One of my lotto resellers (affiliates) has made $29,000 from me in less than a year, doing nothing. And still does. He just added one of my banners to his website and raked in a fortune while tending his acres of garden.

And there's many others too who do nothing and reap profits from my products:

  • - They build a free blog
  • - They put up a banner or do a promotion
  • - They wait for their regular check to arrive
  • - They spend it on fun stuff.
So how do you succeed like them? Let me explain one of the best ways to do it...

I'm a member of a Super Affiliate Club run by one of the net's top marketers (No, not me this time! :)

I use the methods recommended there combined with my own to grow my own sales... and I've seen big - and I mean really big - boosts whenever I use his suggestions.

This is the way to ramp up your little affiliate business and finally make it profitable enough to leave your stinkin' job.

The site tells you everything, from beginner stuff to useful tips for people like me. I would rank it as the top resource if you want to sell my Silver Lotto System in the most profitable way. This membership site starts you off in a step-by-step way, and then gives you ideas for promoting sales - and most especially for getting traffic.

There are dozens of methods there that I've found are hugely effective - and as you know, I'm no newbie.

The site also shows you how to choose products to sell. You can sell other products, of course. But your most effective product is the Silver Lotto System, because it has these advantages:
  • - Low return rates (under 1% true, the lowest anywhere for an internet product)
  • - Big history. Over 18 years of product development and success.
  • - Unending market that will never be built out. I have the only effective secret for winning lotto, and it can't be duplicated anywhere.
Don't spend your life waiting for the right moment to start, and learn how you can become a super seller. You have the top product - the Silver Lotto System - and now the means to sell it effectively.

There's no competition because the world market is enormous, and you'll never run out of product demand.

Take a look. Go now to: www.lottoaffiliates.com/club.htm

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter