Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fiona Reveals $100,000.00 Lotto Winning System







A while back the EuroMillions game coughed up £35.4 million (that's over US$71.4 million) to one lucky winner.

For that game my Lotto-80 System predicted a 75% chance of the Silver Lotto System winning numbers.

When I went to calculate the exact percentage, my system's prediction was very accurate. There was a bias in the "40" winning numbers that skewed the percentage but that would have been balanced out with the help of the Silver Lotto PRO System (http://www.silverlottopro.com).

The winning numbers were 40, 42, 43, 49, with 2, 6 and 23.

So my Lotto-80 System recommendation was correct again, as it also was for Fiona B later:

---
Ken,

I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems a couple of years ago, but I never
paid out more than $1,000 so its been a
real bonus.

F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---


What does all this number talk mean to you?

This... if you use my Lotto-80 System you're going to be better off straight away - because I actually predict (with close to 100% accuracy) WHEN you should play, or not. And it only takes a few seconds with the easy red, orange and green "traffic lights" indicators.

And you don’t have to play EuroMillions - the Lotto-80 system covers over 40 other lotto games in USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and many other places around the world as well.

Take a look at the Lotto-80 System here: http://www.lotto-80.com

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter