Wednesday, June 02, 2010

5 Quickfire Tips For Persistent Lottery Winning


Before I get going on this newsletter, a reminder - don't miss out on the remaining Silver Lotto Sites. They're going fast: http://www.silverlottosites.com.

I've just sold another in the last 10 minutes, and I know you're going to be disappointed when the price takes a hike.


OK... back to today's info - got an email recently:

---
Hi Ken,
Just thought I update you. The good news 
is 5 out of 6 (and the additional number) 
were in, in the last draw.
The bad news is I had not bought the tickets. 
I'll be persistent from this time onwards...
How do you do it Ken?
Rgds
Kumaran
---


How do I stay persistent?

Simple - I focus on my end target.

Some players find it hard to bounce back after a losing streak. Others blame the system, the weather, bad luck. 

I don't. 

I have strong, immovable goals that I work on each day. I'm extremely persistent. And the rewards flow in.

Here's how anyone can improve their persistence like me:

1) Believe that your winning day will come.
As you've seen in the many testimonials on my web sites, my System gets wins for a lot of folk. And I've found it's normal for these winners to continue to play even when the last game was a low-win. They know the power of the System works for others. They believe it will work for them. They have stickability... and sooner or later it pays off.


2) Refuse to acknowledge losses.
Whenever there are top people in their field, you can bet they got there through determination. Not all of them are exceptionally gifted, they're just determined. Most have lost big-time in their lives, but fought on to make a comeback. Happens all the time. Read any book on any of life's winners and you will discover the same thing... they all possess a gritty determination against huge odds. Lotto is no different, believe me.


3) Have a bigger goal.
If you give up too soon, it's probably because you haven't set your play target high enough. Don't expect to win in 2 year's time - tell yourself you are going to make it in two months! Then plan to make your winning a reality by playing more in the games that give you the best chance.


4) Get a ritual going.
Go down to your local lottery shop at the same time each week. Go with the same friend each time. Park in the same spot if you can (or like me, walk - it's better for you). See the same assistant to have your tickets processed. Have a coffee afterwards in the same shop. These small rituals build on your play tactics so you'll feel as if you're missing out when you don't do it. That gives you an automatic incentive to keep going. Once you've done this a number of times, it will be easy to continue through the no-win periods.


5) Enjoy the game.
Yes, it's only a game. You might only play 3 games before you have a good winning... or you may play more. But whatever the number it takes, remember - it's not rocket science. You don't have to perform any mumbo-jumbo to do your tickets using my system. Trust the system to work for you.

One more tip... if you have had a string of bad luck in your past, don't worry. Winning a lotto game does NOT depend on how much bad luck you've had in your life. 

As long as you keep moving and trying, you will make your own good luck.

Winners do more, play more, work harder. 

That's all you need to do too, to change your circumstances.

And don't forget to visit http://www.silverlottosites.com.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver