Sunday, June 13, 2010

You've Won $18 Milllion In The Lottery ...Just Imagine a Different Tomorrow


My daughter rang me this morning, full of news about the latest buzz in her life.

Her husband had brought her breakfast in bed earlier, and then he looked after their kids so she could sleep in.

She loved the attention and specialness.

Imagine if you could capture that feeling every day.

I do.

My wife doesn't bring me breakfast (hey, I'm working on it!), but in every other way I'm living the life of my dreams.

And the lottery - as well as the business I'm going to tell you about - did it for me.
  • I've got a life of personal freedom where I can chose where to go, and when.
  • I never get stuck in nose-to-tail traffic for hours ... because I work at home. 
  • But if I go out, I can chose to drive when the roads are less crowded.
  • If I have appointments, I make them in the off-peak times when it's easy to get to the place.
  • I can't remember the last time I was in a queue.
You can simply organise your life much easier when YOU make the choices.

It's coming up to Monday.

For most folks it's the start of the working week tomorrow, and few look forward to it. 

The work day drags on and they can't wait to get home, back to their family or computer or hobbies or whatever.

I've been there. 

And having to work under someone else's timetable sucked.

That's why I like to gather people around me who are dissatisfied with their job and the unending bills and limited future.

Because there ARE alternatives.

Imagine if tomorrow you didn't have to start work at all.

You could have breakfast in bed, rise when you wanted, and work at what YOU wanted to do.

Just imagine if next weekend was different to this one.

I was reading a story in our local paper about a couple who won $18 million.

Do you know what they did first?

And did you know that the majority of winners take this one action every time they win a sizable amount?

They quit their jobs.

It seems that no matter what anyone does for a living... work in a factory, stand behind a counter, sell insurance, run a branch office... when substantial money hits their bank account, the first thing to go out the window is their job. 

M.oney brings freedom.

That tells us a lot about how we live our lives.

We lack true freedom to make our own life choices.

How about you? 

Would you give up your job right now - if you won lotto?

Think about how you would feel.

Even after a decade I can still remember the supreme satisfaction I got when I quit my day job. 

The job was okay, the people were great.

But being trapped in a small room during daylight hours for a living was not my idea of a happy life.

And so I quit, and it was the best thing I've ever done.

Think about it. Isn't winning your freedom back the best incentive to buy my system now?

---
Ken,
...recently won $500.00 with your system, a few weeks ago and $50,000.00 on Jan. 11...
Jeff W.
wes****@hotmail.com
---

Hi Ken, I just wanted to write and let you know that after purchasing your lotto system I have entered the XLotto here in Australia 6 times and 5 out of the 6 I have won prizes, they may not have been the big one but they were wins, something that didn't happen when I used to get the easypick. The newsagent can't believe it when go in each time to get my winnings. I know only time will give me the big one and using your system will help me do that. Thanks again its an amazing system.
Sandi M (name and address supplied)
---

Ken, i won on 6/49 couple weeks ago 4/6 and won again 5/6 for $5136.00 in three weeks  ... haven't stopped winning from 10$ to 20$ to 82.50 and so on. all the best and good luck to all Just believe
r mc ardle
---

Dear Ken,
It took 3 months of trying but I finally made it! I got $4340.00 last week through your lotto program with several winning tickets...This is really handy just in time for my sons birthday.
Thanks a lot!!
Kathy G.
USA.
---

Because this is a newsletter about winning the lottery, you KNOW my first recommendation to you is to get my system. 

There's a list of them below.

And they work. On my websites there's an unending list of people who are winning, and winning consistently.

Because of their success I have devoted the last nearly 20 years in developing my systems for even better results.

And I think we've reached a high point ... getting up to a 98% success rate.

But winning a prize, or any amount, is erratic.

No-one can predict WHEN you're going to hit a jackpot. 

The important thing is to keep trying.

And while you're working on grabbing that $60 milllion coming up for the USA Powerball on Wednesday, here's what I can give you to protect your future.

Part of my business is providing income oppportunities using my system.

I believe it's one of the few products that *everyone* needs. 

Because all over the world hundreds of milllions of players without my system lose each week. 

They NEED What I have.

It's a giant profit machine.

And you can share in the windfalls - because 60% of every sale goes into your back pocket.

First step is to buy an official lottery website.

They are gold.

Because everything is done for you... setup, hosting, payments... it's a business in a box.

All you do is spend 5 minutes each time sending an email.

It is the simplest yet most potentially powerful bizness available.

Take a look - there are still some sites available: http://www.silverlottosites.com.

Your move.

Will this week be different for you?









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver