Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Once-A-Year Event Unfolds


Everyone has this once-a-year event...

And mine is today.

It's a birthday.

So far I've been sung to over the phone by our grandchildren and children here and overseas, and watched a corny - but funny - e-card from my wife.

There is just one son left to check in with me, but he's traditionally late, I guess so we can have the day's activities to talk about. Sensible.

I haven't had many presents, but that's no problem.

I want for very little these days (except maybe a corporate jet, but they are best leased), so when I was asked beforehand for some gift ideas, it was very simple.

A hand-made birthday card... something that has a part of the giver built in. 

And a nice set of strings for my guitar. 

As it happened I had to select the strings myself because I needed to look for the right ones. 

But no big deal... I don't like surprises that much. But the wrapping paper was nice :)


For the week leading up to today's event I thought about having a Birthday Sale.

You know, giving away some of my products for a song for the next 24 hours.

But the fact is, every 'special' discount means another bunch of disappointed people who bought at the full price.

So I very rarely have Sale Discounts for this reason

Really what I wish for is that you Win Soon, and Win Big.

That's all that keeps me going in this business... the hope that one day we'll get another multi-million-dollar winner - and a LOT more other winners too.

And for me that is a win-win situation - which is perfect.

Because you get a barrowload of money to spend, and I get more testimonials which help to sell more of my system.

So we'll all be as happy as pigs in swill.

As I type this newsletter, I'm waiting for a daughter to arrive for afternoon tea. She and her family live in another town about 2 hours away, and we see her each week on a course she takes.

The sun is shining through the huge windows in our lounge, the harbor is sparkling, and even though it's the start of winter, we're cosy enough.

What more could you ask for on a birthday?

Oh, I know, you need to start selling my products and make some serious moola! 

Did I mention that everything is laid out ready for you at the Lotto Affiliiate Center.

It's not that hard to promote my stuff, and the rewards of up to $243 per order can be tremendous.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver