Friday, June 18, 2010

Imagine Winning $20 Million In The Lottery Tomorrow!


How would it feel having $20 milllion dollars sitting in your bank account while you figured out what to do with it? 

Read this:

"Dear Ken,
"You've got thousands of customers I've heard, so you probably don't remember me. I sent you an email with my problems about my lotto finances a couple of months back, and you said that your Silver PRO System would help. Well it did--better than I ever thought. I played the first week and got back $6,370.00. But you won't believe what happened next week - I got $5. I was pretty unimpressed, but suppose the first week made up for my disappointment.

OK, so I went back to my favorite lottery store, and Jean behind the counter remembers me because of my winning, and she is always friendly, but I guess she is really curious this time when I told her about your program. She wants to know if I'm planning to get the jackpot. I kid her along, saying yes, it's mine. I truly believe it. I mean, the $6,370.00 was a godsend cause it paid most of our bills, but I wanted to buy my kids a house each and stuff like that, so I needed a lot more (not being greedy Ken you understand, just want to help my family along!)

Here's the result- I WON that week! $20,000,000. Twenty million!! I couldn't believe it, just like in a dream. Then after I told my husband and we had a holiday, I sat down to write you this email because I truly believe that without your system I would still be without a future. Now I can have anything I want, but I especially wanted you to know because your system got me there. You can put this testimony in your pages along with the others.

Thank you so much, you have changed my life!!!" 


Could you imagine writing a letter like this? 

What would yours look like? 

Most people don't take long to figure out what to do. 

Here's an interesting thing I read yesterday about winners and how they behave:

"According to a lotto spokesperson, most people arrive at work on Monday, ready to go. Then by Wednesday they hand in their notice. Every time. The spokesperson says they have seen it often enough to establish a pattern. In on Monday, out on Wednesday. Just two days to think about it and then acting."

I don't blame them. Who wants to be stuck in a job they hate just to keep up appearances? 

Would you even go into work! I wouldn't - except to say goodbye to my workmates and sort out a reunion.

Think over your life. 

If you are like most people, you've got a lot of changes to make - but you can't, because money controls most of them... your job, the house you rent, the 12 year-old car you drive, your friends or family who are struggling.

In this modern world we are controlled by the money we have. 

And there's only limited ways to increase it when you're too busy making a living: 

You can use the Silver Lotto System to accelerate your winning odds:
---
Dear Ken,
I just wanted to let you and everyone else know that I won $124,960 last week with your silver system and I'm so grateful. I cant believe my luck honestly, and have to keep pinching myself. Our family celebrated quite a few evenings out afterwards too, it's only been now that I can sit down and thankyou for your super system. I'll write some more shortly, but til then thanks and thanks again!!!!!
Jo Shalcross
---

Then write me an email like the one above!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver