Sunday, June 06, 2010

How To Find The Best Lottery Winning System


Many lotto players flit from lotto system to lotto system like a butterfly, trying to find the best one.

And at the time they try it, the "best" might be some system that has done well for a week or two. 

For some reason, probably coincidental, this system might have had a good run of winnings. 

It happens.

So why is my system any different?

Let me tell you - it's hugely different.

To my knowledge, my Silver Lotto System is the only one that works by actually eradicating losing numbers.

Other systems try to gain winning numbers... by using 'hot and cold' number systems, popular numbers, projected numbers from a database... and many other mystical and foolish ways too numerous to mention.

But logic tells us that it's actually easier to remove a large bunch of losing numbers than it is to pick the winners from among a huge combination... like the 195,000,000 odds combination in the case of Powerball.

You can understand it better this way...

Imagine all the lotto numbers in a game represented as a large haystack. Now imagine the winning number combination as the needle.

Other systems will try and find that needle. Good luck to them!

But my Silver Lotto Systems are like a large tractor with a forklift attached. It goes to work on the haystack and removes all but a small pile of straw the size of a shoebox.

Now finding the needle in that small container is immensely easy. A walk in the park.

You need to look for this Success Principle in every system you look at. 

But I wouldn't bother... there are none anywhere near similar to my System for winning regular amounts.

My system produces regular wins when played properly:

---
Ken, 
i won on 6/49 couple weeks ago 4/6 and won 
again 5/6 for $5,136.00 in three weeks, 
have had your program for two years but 
haven't stopped winning from 10$ to 20$ to 
$82.50 and so on. all the best and good 
luck to all Just believe
r mc ardle
---

Dear Ken,
It took 3 months of trying but I finally made it!
I got $4,340.00 last week through your lotto
program with several winning tickets... you told 
me I kept going and it paid off!! This is really 
handy just in time for my sons birthday.
Thanks a lot!!
Kathy G.
USA.
---

They're not all small wins like these. The Silver Lotto System wins big too:

- $3.2 Million by Maher M... a 6th share.
- $281,183.00 by Robert Whelan.
- $175,000.00 by Larry.
- $100,000 by Phil F.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
- Numerous smaller wins of up to $5,000.00 by
many Silverites (buyers of my system)


All you have to do then is wait for luck and chance to dump a major win on your lap. 

And it happens more often than you think.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver