Friday, June 25, 2010

The One Lottery Winning Question No-one Can Answer

A friend sent me a puzzle question this morning, and issued me a challenge to come up with the solution. 

So I entered the question into Google, and bingo! - within a minute I had the answer.

I did it fast again for his next question.

But this time I gave away the method to him. After all, he is a friend.

But I get one question every day that I struggle to find the answer, ever. 

Buyers and non-buyers alike ask this questing, probing question.

And I can't answer it.

It is:

"Can you tell me when I'm going to win big?"

The answer for this question is complicated, but I'll start by saying...

- I WANT you to win, and get the Big One. I love winners getting what they want.
- I WANT you to win because it adds to my testimonials and so my system sells more.
- I WANT you to get the best out of your life. After all, we're only here a short time.

But I can't give you a date, a time or an amount.

No-one can.

And if you ever find someone that says they can tell you that date - and asks for some munney for it as well - put on your running shoes and scamper away as quick as you can.

Because, simply:

- NO-ONE can tell you when you will win... not psychics, not astrologers, not lotto system owners--even me.
- NO-ONE can tell you what your winning odds can be. (That's another popular question... "Ken, if I play your system for 8 weeks, will I get a win, and how much?" Sorry, can't help.)

So put this question way in the back of your mind. 

Instead...

Play your best shot. You could win big this Saturday, or next month.

But one thing I CAN answer - you'll get more winnings than any other system I know, because it is based on a solid method for improving your odds up to 8 games out of 10 - and more with the Silver Lotto PRO System: http://www.silverlottopro.com.

Use all the advantages that the Silver Lotto System gives to thousands of winners like these:

---
Ken,
...recently won $500.00 with your system, a few weeks ago and $50,000.00 on Jan. 11...
Jeff W.
wes****@
hotmail.com
---

Hi Ken, I just wanted to write and let you know that after purchasing your lotto system I have entered the XLotto here in Australia 6 times and 5 out of the 6 I have won prizes, they may not have been the big one but they were wins, something that didn't happen when I used to get the easypick. The newsagent can't believe it when go in each time to get my winnings. I know only time will give me the big one and using your system will help me do that. Thanks again its an amazing system.
Sandi M (name and address supplied)
---

Ken,
I have had your LOTTO program for some time,
as you would know from your NEWS LETTER, & I have had 
3 x $1450 lotto wins in Perth Australia, & receive a 
lotto cheque in the mail once/twice a month , $45./ 150., 
YOU DO NOT GET THOSE WINNINGS FROM MACHINE TICKETS.
A VERY BIG THANK YOU KEN...
Phillip W.
Australia
---









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver