Friday, June 11, 2010

The Magic Of Thinking Big For Winning The Lottery


I've just added a couple more websites to the Silver Lotto Sites collection.

In case you're new here, or just simply forgotten, this is an opportunity for you to buy your very own official Silver Lotto System website or two, or more.

It comes with huge advantages...

- No domain registration fees or hosting costs
- It's an official site, which gives it enormous credibility
- Everything is set up for you, ready to go
- and much more.

And it happens that one of the sites I've just finished is for Lotto Texas.

But you don't have to be a Texan in order to buy it. You can operate this from anywhere in the world.

After all, you get paid in your own country's currency... and money is the same everywhere!

I supply everything you need. 

You don't have to know anything about getting visitors. All you have to do is think big.

Just promote it as I instruct, and in a little while you could have the start of a great income.

One of my affiliates recently made over $30,000 a year, and I know for a fact that he does just a half-hour a week promoting it.

I can't help getting excited about this offer because it is part of my ambition to make as many people independently wealthy as I can.

And these official websites are one of the ways I'm helping folk to achieve their ambition.

Take a look at the selection, but be quick... they tend to get snapped up promptly: http://www.silverlottosites.com



If you read this far, here's a different subject to act on quickly.

I'm changing the way the Silver Lotto System is sold. 

Again, I'm thinking big.

And while the new setup is going to be better in many ways, that all comes at an increased cost.

So don't delay making a decision to buy it now... it will never be cheaper!

You can get it here: http://www.silverlotto.com

If you're undecided still, look at our record for winnings:

- $3.2 Million by Maher M... a 6th share.
- $281,183.00 by Robert Whelan.
- $175,000.00 by Larry.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $100,000.00 by Fiona.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 6/49 by Murray B.

Get a Silver Lotto Site: http://www.silverlottosites.com
Or a Silver Lotto System: http://www.silverlotto.com

But do SOMETHING! Saturday's game is coming up fast.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver