Saturday, June 05, 2010

2 Common Lottery Winning Myths Busted


There's a lot of myths about playing and winning the lottery.

One of the most common myths is something I hear time and time again - yet is completely inaccurate.

It's the throwaway comment that many people will say... "No-one can win lotto and it's useless even trying."

These people say they have calculated the lotto odds, and the odds are against them.

I wonder if any of the thousands of Silverites (Silver Lotto System winners) around the world say the same thing?

Some folk even go so far to say that the kind of person who buys a lotto ticket will never succeed in any other way.

This is all absolute rubbish.

Another myth: "Millions of people play lotto, so it's impossible to win."

Maybe that's true for the average guy. But not for you. 

Because you have a huge advantage. 

It's been proved thousands of times over by many of my successful players.

I don't need to go over that again - just check out the hundreds of testimonials on my website.

The fact is, Silverites have an enormous advantage - possibly more than 99% of the total lotto population - when they use the Silver Lotto System.

This is not a figure I've made up. 

It's pure fact, calculated by the odds that are increased by my system and multiplied by the number players using it.

If you read the manual you'll get an idea of how my system works, but there is far more to the success mechanism than you will read in those 50 pages. 

It is a clever mix of results, a powerful computation that propels your tickets to the top of the list where 1% of the potential winners hang out.

After that, luck and likelihood will get you all the prizes you want.

Still not decided?

Read how a simple Silver Lotto System purchase made these winners tens of thousands of dolllars...

---
Ken,
...recently won $500.00 with your system a few weeks ago, and $50,000.00 on Jan. 11...
Jeff W.
wes****@hotmail.com
---

Hi Ken, I just wanted to write and let you know that after purchasing your lotto system I have entered the XLotto here in Australia 6 times and 5 out of the 6 I have won prizes, they may not have been the big one but they were wins, something that didn't happen when I used to get the easypick. The newsagent can't believe it when go in each time to get my winnings. I know only time will give me the big one and using your system will help me do that. Thanks again its an amazing system.
Sandi M (name and address supplied)
---

Ken, i won on 6/49 couple weeks ago 4/6 and won again 5/6 for 5136.00 in three weeks have had your program for two years but haven't stopped winning from 10$ to 20$ to 82.50 and so on. all the best and good luck to all Just believe
r mc (name and address supplied)
---

Dear Ken,
It took 3 months of trying but I finally made it!
I got $4340.00 last week through your lotto
program with several winning tickets. It took a
while before I even got some wins and they were
small $20 ones, but as you told me I kept going
and it paid off!! This is really handy just in
time for my sons birthday.
Thanks a lot!!
Kathy G (name and address supplied).
USA.
---


OK, now that we've busted the myths, let's get you winning. 

Have you bought any the Silver Lotto Systems yet?








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver