Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How To Win The Lottery Or Get The Car Of Your Dreams


I'm going to talk about a 'James Bond' car that I own.

And how I got it.

I'll show you it in a minute too.

But I'm first going to show how YOU can use my principle to get a new car too - or whatever else you want.

Now, if you are following these newsletters, you'll know I write a lot about exactly HOW you can win the lottery.

Sometimes I mention the effectiveness of various disciplines, such as:

- Persistence (I call it "Play Persistence")
- Focus
- Continuity (Be in to win!)

And I often write about visualization... the mental imaging method where you create where you want to be - and what you want - in vivid detail, in your head.

In fact, this is the most POWERFUL method you can use.

Let me explain.

Suppose you want to buy a new car. Maybe an European exotic, like me.

So imagine the exact car you want in vivid detail. 

I suggest you actually visit a dealer and sit inside the car of your dreams.

And assuming it's not an ultra-expensive Bugatti Veyron or Rolls Royce, you may even get to go for a ride.

The important thing is to embrace all parts of the vision... the smell of the upholstery, the shine of the dashboard, the glow from the GPS, how the starter turns - even how you adjust the steering wheel to fit YOU.

It works. Here's how I got to own my dream car using visualization...

I had wanted an Aston Martin for decades, but it wasn't until the last couple of years that I got serious with my quest to have one sitting in my garage.

It happened that back in 2008 that I also had a Lexus LS600hL - the flagship hybrid that is the most expensive car in the Lexus lineup.

And at the same time, I had my eye on an Aston Martin Vanquish that had been up for sale.

It was well beyond my budget, but I didn't let that influence me.

I kept believing, and checking out the dealer's website. 

I even made the Aston my screensaver so I saw it many times a day during my work.

And I concentrated on the possibility of owning it every time I had a spare minute. I was watching this Aston Martin Vanquish persistently - keeping my belief alive and my focus strong.

You see, I followed UP by keeping a possible buy in mind, and then I kept it relentlessly in my vision.

And all the time I was winning lotto solidly, amassing the money for the future purchase.

One day out of the blue the dealer lowered the price. 

My bank balance matched perfectly, and so I pounced.

After some phone calls and a visit, I traded in the Lexus and got the Aston of my dreams in 2009.

So, I had concentrated on a goal, kept it foremost in my thoughts, and when the time was right I had followed THROUGH.

Do the same. 

Follow UP and follow THROUGH.

You can acquire anything you desire by following these simple steps.

Here's how to use them to win the lottery:

1) Pick a goal, such as winning $10 million.

2Follow UP by investing in the tools you need to win - the lotto system (http://www.silverlotto.com). 

3Concentrate all your focus on winning that goal. When the oppportunity arises, take action. Follow THROUGH and go for gold... 

4) Use the Lotto-80 System (http://www.lotto-80.com) to guide you. 
Bunch your funds together and use them in one game as directed. 

Like me and other winners, you'll accomplish your goal fast and easily this way:

---
"Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems..."
Fiona.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---
---

Only if you take action - follow UP... then follow THROUGH!

Don't forget to look at my sleek Aston Martin supercar here: http://www.silverlotto.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver