Monday, June 28, 2010

ClickBank Mails Me A Certificate And A Pat On The Back


I got a large envelope in the mail yesterday. 

Here what I found when I opened it up - a certificate:



If you didn't know already, ClickBank.com are one of the net's largest merchant network. You probably bought your Silver Lotto System through them, and I bet you were pleased at the easy 1-step order process too.

It is secure and safe... you can always be sure your purchase goes through without any problem.

I sell many of my products through ClickBank, including our main one - the Silver Lotto System - through my affiliate network.

And one of the real benefits here is that ClickBank takes care of paying my affiliate's commission for me.

I don't touch a cent - the checks to hundreds of my resellers are calculated and sent out automatically, like clockwork.

And my sales have been paid to me too by ClickBank without missing a single beat since 1999. They are a fantastic example of convenience and reliability.

Now, we've been at the top of sales in our category for years, thanks to my loyal affiliates.

And today the certificate recognizes our position as one of the Top 100 merchants at ClickBank out of about 13,000.

The certificate means I also get special treatment and my own personal account manager. Even though their service is great, my manager is always ready to find ways to make our business better. I love it.

What does this mean to you?

Pure satisfaction and peace of mind. You can be reassured that if you're an affiliate (Silver Seller), you'll get your commission paid promptly and on time without error.

And if you're about to buy from me, you can be sure that nothing will happen to your valuable credit card information, and you'll always get your product.

So today is a nice milestone for us all.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver