Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Top 5 Lottery Winning Myth Buster Theories


Many people have the wrong idea about how to win lotto. 

Let's bust a few myths:

MYTH #1. Winning more than one lotto prize is impossible.
BUSTED: No it's not. When you've got the Silver Lotto System, multiple winnings are easy - as Diane writes:
---
Just thought I'd update you since my last communication - Ken
I have continued to winn at EACH and EVERY draw I entered since
purchasing your system. Again I won $50. this last Saturday,
it's like having a part time job or something!!! To reiterate, I
have won EACH and EVERY draw I entered.
Thanks again, Ken. I can feel the big one coming and WILL let
you know when it does.
Yours truly, Diane
---

MYTH #2. Winners are rarely happy.
BUSTED: Wrong. A recent poll showed that lotto winners were among the happiest people on the planet. If you think about it, it's quite simple. Would you be happy with a lot of money - or none?
---
Ken,
OK i tried many other lotto programs and
they all stank. i piled money in and got
nothing back. So i tried yours. it took a
while but i started to get some dollars.
Then last week I got $77,000. wow!!!! I
never had that much money in my life its
like 2 years wages all at one time. First
thing I did was to get my cards paid of.
Then I treated my G/F and family out. My
name is like gold in my home. Thanks!!!
John Nive, LA (name and address supplied)
---


MYTH #3. You can't win by wishing.
BUSTED: Yes you can. Hope plays a big part in winning lotto. It keeps you going when you get losses, and keeps your enthusiasm up. Most people fail at lotto by dropping out of the game too early. Remember that the barrier to winning is in your mind. If you believe you can't, you won't.
---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago, 
and I have been a constant winner since. 
To date I have won $33,675.00! 
My last win was this past Wednesday 
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!

J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---


MYTH #4. Winning lotto is pure luck.
BUSTED: While luck plays a small part in your wins, the way you set up your winning plan is more important. Luck can be manufactured by increasing the number of tickets and increasing the number of games you play.
---
Ken I bought your system...still kept trying 
the system and 2 weeks ago won 2nd division 
powerball $100,000.00...
Thanks Phil..

Phil F.**
pfu****@vtown.com.au
---

MYTH #5. You'll win more if you go to a lucky shop.
BUSTED: There is no such thing as a lucky lotto shop. It is simply a place where more people have bought their tickets than anywhere else. The system you use is more important than where you buy your tickets.

---
Dear KEN,
...Last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners - 
we shared the big jack (pot) ... 6 provisional 
winners of $537396.59 each (Total $3,224,379.00) 
and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver