Monday, June 21, 2010

How to Avoid The 2 Biggest Mistakes Most Lottery Players Make


Many lottery players make 2 big mistakes when they try to beat the odds:

1. They think that quality is a better strategy.
2. They change their play too frequently.

Let me explain these problems and how you can avoid them.

PROBLEM #1

When a player is looking for quality results, it means that they are mainly looking for a top program or method that can get them the biggest jackpot for the smallest effort and outlay.

Nothing wrong with that. It's exactly what I try and do with each of my Silver Lotto Systems too.

But the reality is that trying to achieve the top jackpot in any lottery is an almost impossible task.

You're competing with millions of others in the game... all trying to hit the same target. 

And only a few get there. 

Just look at the number of shared main prize jackpots around the world - they are very rare.

That means the winning number combination is not that common.

So not only do these players have a huge amount of competition, but the likelihood of getting the right win combination in a very short time is almost impossible.

That's why good lottery programs like mine never promise you the jackpot.

In fact, my system works best when you're looking to win a large number of smaller amounts.

The reality is you're better off striving for multiple lower amounts of up to a million or so, rather than banking on the larger $100 million jackpot prizes. 

---
Dear KEN,
...Last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners - 
we shared the big jack (pot) ... 6 provisional 
winners of $537396.59 each (Total $3,224,379.00) 
and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

So forget quality... forget trying to get the top prize in any game. 

Go for quantity instead. The more tickets you can use in combination with an effective system like mine, the better your results. 

It means a higher number of multiple wins, even though they might be smaller amounts.

However, I'll bet you'll be pleased with $1 million here and there!


PROBLEM #2

The second problem is where players change their strategy, tactics and even systems when they don't get a quick result.

The answer is that top players, like myself, never depend on a single play.

We know that persistence and repeating play pays off best in the long run.

While everyone else has given up after a month or two of poor results, the real winners are plowing persistently on.

And they get amazing results.

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... after several months of receiving your tips. I read your instructions and took my time creating my profiles. I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. My first play was only 5 picks from my profile 1. Nothing. I then followed the draws for several weeks checking if I would have won anything. Nothing. Then saved until I could play at least the 35 picks ($35) of profile 1. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

It's the only reason why I can claim a 98% success rate (http://www.silverlottopro.com).

The combination of frequent play and my Silver Lotto System is a real winner.

So the answer to the second problem, is to stay on track... do not change your tactics or your system.

Keep playing right through any losses until you eventually hit the jackpot.

---
Ken,
I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00, $10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but many times... I won every week for four months on Powerball. It was a great feeling...YOUR SYSTEM WORKS.
Thank you
Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)
---

Just thought I'd update you since my last communication - Ken
I have continued to win at EACH and EVERY draw I entered since
purchasing your system. Again I won $500.00 this last Saturday,
it's like having a part time job or something!!! To reiterate, I
have won EACH and EVERY draw I entered.
Yours truly, Diane
(name and address supplied)
---

The advantage of the Silver Lotto System is that you can achieve better results with less play money. My system is designed to extract maximum odds from minimum investment.

In other words, you'll win more and spend less.

Sometimes you can get great results quite quickly:

That's what we all hang out for!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


(Also read this article here)