Friday, June 11, 2010

How To Suck Up Winning Lottery Numbers Like A Vacuum Cleaner!


This morning after breakfast I set my Roomba robot vacuum cleaner down on the kitchen floor, and pressed the 'on' button.

It gave a happy beep, and set off on its whirring, random path round the room.

In the middle of the floor was a small piece of fluff from our cat - probably a result of it cleaning itself in the middle of the night.

I call little bits of rubbish like this my 'control.' They help tell me when the floor has been properly cleaned.

And sure enough, when I returned an hour later, the control piece was gone.

Success!

This is very much how a good lottery system works.

It crisscrosses around winning numbers in a seemingly random pattern.

Then, at some point one of the paths crosses a set of numbers, and a prize is won.

The most effective lottery system - the Silver Lotto System - will do this very quickly. 

You can speed up the winning process even more by using these three tips:

#1. Scale up. 
Think big... you won't get the best results by only playing just a few tickets each game. Time and time again it has been proven that to achieve great success, you need to do great things. In order to get large winnings, you need to play big. But that doesn't mean spending all your housekeeping in one go. It's always best to concentrate your larger investment in one game - but play less often.

#2. Stick to your knitting. 
By that I mean you should play only one game, and resist any temptation to spread your playing investment around to other games. Many people are attracted by the larger payout and jackpots in multinational games like Powerball, Mega Millions and Euromillions. 

This is fine if they are available to you, but don't disregard your local games either - they could be hidden opportunities. While smaller lottery games may have a correspondingly smaller jackpot payout, the odds of winning are often better for you because fewer people play.

#3. Play more frequently.
To really increase your winnings, play your chosen lottery game more frequently. Double up - it increases your chances a lot more. I sometimes put two of my robot vacuum cleaners down in the same area, and the cleaning gets done much faster than the twice as quickly I expected. 

It is the same with anything... if you increase the number of times you do anything, you're going to get faster results. This snowball effect is how great success is achieved.

Here's a couple of Silverites (Silver Lotto System players) who have had increasing success by playing more often: 

----
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago, 
and I have been a constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00! 
My last win was this past Wednesday 
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!
J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
----

"I Won Every Week For 4 MONTHS On Powerball!"

Ken,
I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, 
$50.00, $10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just 
once but many times... I won every week 
for four months on Powerball. It was a 
great feeling...YOUR SYSTEM WORKS.
Thank you
Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)
---

Now you know the answer, get out there and start sucking up your game's success!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver