Monday, May 07, 2007

Forgive My Enthusiasm

You've probably noticed I'm keen on lotto... even very enthusiastic at times.

I get this way because of the winnings I see my Silverites (buyers of my system) achieve when they do things right. We've got several half-million dollar winners so far, and hundreds - if not thousands - of winners who get more than a few hundred dollars a win.

But I want to be realistic too.

The fact remains that there is a small element of luck involved -1% or 2% at the highest, and I don't want you to get carried away thinking that a win is possible all the time. It isn't, but it gets very close.

My suggestion is to be patient and methodical. Set your budget, then play the game week after week, consistently.

Even though there are millions of players in each game, very few have the advantage that you do with the Silver lotto System. That puts you at the top of the tree, and it's only a matter of time.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free lotto-Tips newsletter