Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Slow & Steady Wins The Lotto Race

While the Silver Lotto System has had its share of big money winners - some over half a million dollars - most people using my system win small and regular amounts of up to $10,000.

When you play with the Silver Lotto System, frequently you will make small wins. Even if they're not large jackpots, this is just as good - because you can keep going till the Big Win arrives.

Every small win is confirmation that the Silver Lotto System is working, and many people get a good return on their money as well.

Like Sandi here:

---
Hi Ken, I just wanted to write and let you know that after purchasing your lotto system I have entered the XLotto here in Australia 6 times and 5 out of the 6 I have won prizes, they may not have been the big one but they were wins, something that didn't happen when I used to get the easypick. The newsagent can't believe it when go in each time to get my winnings. I know only time will give me the big one and using your system will help me do that. Thanks again its an amazing system.
Sandi M (name and address supplied) ---

Or you could get a larger win than Sandi's. This one from Britain is about US$2,325.00 equivalent:

---
hello ken,
I think I bought your system just before christmas. I had 5 numbers up and I received £1,294. The system I use is the uk lotto draw.
christine mc (name and address supplied) ---

If you're looking for a lotto system that will guarantee you the jackpot, I can guarantee that you'll never find it. Millions of others are on the same quest.

But you WILL make more frequent winnings with the Silver Lotto System than with any other system I know. Then it's just a case of waiting until chance and luck dump your large win on your lap.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free lotto-Tips newsletter