Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Flaw In My Last Post

You don't need to look too hard to discover the mistake in my last post: "My Lotto Money Machine."

It's an error I've consistently made throughout my lotto career. I don't know whether it's done me any good or not, but I'm actually quite happy with it. It helps me sleep soundly at night.

Take a look at the amount... $184.

Not much, is it?

That's the problem. I put too much emphasis on the smaller amounts, and very little on the large wins that my Silver lotto System gets also. For example, you don't have to go very far to see testimonials for large amounts like:

- $537,396.59 win by Maher M... the biggest yet.
- $175,000.00 miss by Larry... sadly an accident
stopped him from buying his winning tickets.
- $100,000.00 win by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
- Numerous smaller wins of up to $5,000.00 by
many Silverites (buyers of my system)


Why do I do this? Why did I put in this small $184 figure in the post? I don't even put testimonials out under $1000 any longer... the amount is just too small.

The main reason is my emphasis on Constant Winning... the main secret and underlying success of my system.

The Silver lotto System is hugely successful at getting constant wins. As you know from past posts, I manage to get up to a 98% win rate. This leaves 2% down to chance and luck.

Nobody I know has succeeded this far with any other system.

It means my system works. Fantastically. This no other way to describe it except by these documented results.

But other systems promote high winnings as being THE ANSWER, when in fact the true success of any system is consistent results in the lower figures. Because consistency proves beyond all doubt that the system works. Mine does that.

Don't forget, only a handful of people win the main prizes in any lottery game in the world. It would be ridiculous for any system to exclusively concentrate on that tiny percentage. Yet this is what most do. It's wrong.

The Silver lotto System will produce consistent win results if you play according to my instructions. And like me, you'll often get more than $184 a time!

P.S. I put yesterday's winnings in my wallet, and this morning my wife reminded me that one of our son's birthdays is coming up at the weekend. Easy come, easy go!

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free lotto-Tips newsletter