Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm Moving Out Of Paper!






I'm discontinuing my hard copy Silver Lotto System manuals. If you want one, you should buy it right now.

Because after the 35 left (that's them packed and awaiting your addresses in the photo) are sold, you won't be able to buy my Silver Lotto System in a paper-based form at all.

There are a number of reasons why I've decided to stick with the digital PDF file only, but the main one is this... it's incredibly easy to download and print out yourself. Takes less than a minute.

On the other hand, for me, printing and mailing out hard copies is hugely labor intensive, expensive and time-consuming. It all adds to the costs and reduces my profits.

So I've decided not to do it any longer.

I've got 35 of my Silver Lotto System manuals left, and I'm going to sell them all out and close that part of the operation down by the end of May. Whether they're sold or not.

So if you want a hard copy mailed to you anywhere in the world for a single price, click on http://www.silverlotto.com/discount.htm, go down to "Silver Lotto System Printed Manual" and make your order now.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter