Saturday, May 05, 2007

This Idea Went Stale

Yesterday when I took the breakfast photo, I thought I had a great idea about my favorite chocolate biscuit (bottom left in the photo below, and a new packet is shown here). However, as the rest of the day went on, the idea didn't float - can't tell you why... it just didn't work.

So I killed this halfbaked idea, but decided to leave the last post in to remind you that while sometimes things don't work, you have to carry on regardless.

So I guess the point of the matter I was trying to make was - even though you didn't win lotto last week, did you still buy a ticket for tonight's game?

As a reward for reading today's mindless drivel, take a look at this blog: http://gekkospeaks.com/. You're looking at really the most unusual, hard-hitting material I've seen for a while. Unique and original.

And if you're an affiliate of my Silver Lotto System, join his newsletter mailing list and download Part 1 and Part 2 of his small ebook. It describes in detail exactly how you can start to make a fortune on the internet. It's good.

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog (but maybe not this post)
Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter