Thursday, May 17, 2007

Why Comparing Lotto Systems Doesn't Work

Some people ask me whether my Silver Lotto System is better than anything else out there.

I have to resist the temptation to say yes straight away! They should know better than to ask someone who is biased FOR their own system.

But it's a reasonable assumption. After all, they would expect that I've done quite a bit of research before I bought my own system to market. And in the beginning... back in 1991, I did look at other systems.

Over the following years I kept track of quite a few others. But after awhile, many of those dropped out of the race. They'll either closed down, or few people won.

By contrast, my system kept going from strength to strength. The number of winners increased, and my winning percentages improved dramatically.

So after a while I ignored the others. So did John:

--- Ken, OK i tried many other lotto programs and they all stank. i piled money in and got nothing back. So i tried yours. it took a while but i started to get some dollars. Then last week I got $77000. wow!!!! I never had that much money in my life its like 2 years wages all at one time. First thing I did was to get my cards paid off. Then I treated my G/F and family out. My name is like gold in my home. Thanks!!! John Nive, LA (name and address supplied) ---

Spread the word...click the envelope below to tell a friend about this blog!
Subscribe to my free lotto-Tips newsletter