Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Why These Explosions Reminded Me About Your Lottery Winning Deadline

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

As I was about to start this post, I heard a loud reverberating bang, quickly followed by another.

Then another.

I looked up out my home office window, and across the harbor saw a large puff of white smoke from the headland.

Now, at this time many other writers would have screamed loudly, grabbed the cat and and taken off into the bush.

But I'm made of sterner stuff :)

And I realised from years of experience that this was the beginning of the annual 21-gun salute for the British monarch, the Queen's birthday celebration.

It is done by our army at noon this time each year.

And so the booms went on until all 21 were done.

For those of you with a curiosity and connected to Google, you will have realized it's not actually the right day - even the right month for the official birthday here in New Zealand.

But no matter... that's what makes us all different.

However, it did remind me also that this coming weekend has a holiday on Monday.

Doesn't affect me. 

I still work through these public interruptions.

And if you buy through Clickbank, you can do this 24/7/365 as usual... no break there either, even at 2am or any time.

But it means for some other orders my loyal credit card processing company will be closed on that day, as well as the weekend, as they normally do.

If you want anything from me, you'd better buy quick, within the next day.

Because you'll be waiting a day longer if you leave it any later.

And as you should know by now - it could be this weekend that your name is written on the winning jackpot, courtesy of my system.

---
"WINNER -
$3.2 MILLION!"

Dear KEN,
...Last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners - 
we shared the big jack (pot) ... 6 provisional 
winners of $537396.59 each (Total $3,224,379.00) 
and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com

---


Start your weekend off with a bang like us, and order now!


PS. No-one was harmed in the shooting of this 21-gun salute. It might have jangled a few cups of coffee in the cafes nearby and made a few animals nervous though.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver