Thursday, June 02, 2011

How Do You Make A Fortune - With Small Bites, Or A Big Chomp?

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

I want to give you something to think about over the weekend - apart from winning!

A small number of people sell my system. They're known as affiliates, and in my special world I call them Silver Sellers.

And these affiliates can make an astonishing amount of dollars from doing this.

One guy made over $10k in less than 4 days earlier this year. (And yes, the 'k' means it's ten thousand)

Another small group of affiliates made over $21k in just over a week around the same time.

It's all detailed on my Silver Seller blog and affiliate website.

Tempting isn't it?

Perhaps you haven't thought of yourself as someone who could 'sell' anything.

Well, you don't have to.

Because I provide everything you need to make the process virtually fully automatic. 

I have a fully featured website packed with workable info so you can easily start as an affiliate.

What I wanted to tell you in this article is why you need to consider my system instead of the huge number of other affiliate products out there... some of them selling for big dollars and giving huge commissions.

You see, a lot of would-be affiliates are interested only in expensive products.

They may have heard a common saying which said, "it's just as easy to sell an expensive item than it is a lower-priced one."

Well, that's outright wrong.

In the real world it doesn't work that way.

Because the higher the price, the more discerning and picky the buyer.

And the more barriers to the sale. Because high-end buyers:

- Take longer to buy.
- Are more choosy about item branding, performance and quality.
- Want more more guarantees.
- Will be quick to return it if the product doesn't meet their expectations.

We're talking about high-priced items like tv's, phones, expensive courses in stock picking and forex, and so on.

The thought of getting a $1,000 commission for one item is appealing.

But it is harder to make a sale in the expensive fields than anywhere else.

Because people spending the big bucks aren't silly.

For a start they will probably want to deal with the principals - directly with the sellers - instead of any middle dealer.

Certainly no novice will be able to come along and expect to be taken seriously.

That's why the majority of folk don't make a dime when they pitch the high-end stuff. They don't have the authority, and can't follow up.

So what's the answer?

Forget the big chomp - the high-price items.

Go for many little bites... dozens of smaller sales that make up the same amount.

You'll still eat the apple, but it will be easier going and your income will be far more reliable.

For example, even though I have many affiliates, I walk the talk... I practice what I preach.

I do myself what I show you.

And as a result I get a huge income.

My accountants recently looked at my figures over the last 5 years and said, with some astonishment: "Ken, you've got a JOB!"

What they really meant was that my sales and income were so regular, it was LIKE working in a job.

Of course, my independent business is no job.

For example, I can do whatever I want.

I've just spent 10 minutes looking out of my office window at a commercial chopper. It has been flying earthmoving equipment from the top of the hill near our home, to a point further down the valley.

And it's been flying just a couple hundred feet away from my home office. So close I can see the pilot talking as he leans out the door looking down at his cable.

As an ex-helicopter pilot myself with training in heavy lifting, I was interested in his technique.

But I couldn't spend that time gazing out the window in any job. I'd be ordered back to work pronto.

Then I made myself a coffee and settled back to finishing this article.

I love this life!

Join me, it just doesn't get any better than this.

Look, you need just 2 conditions to get growing sales commissions in the real world:

Low Price + Quantity.

A low purchasing cost means that the item will sell quickly. 

And the more you sell, the more reliable your income will be.

So how do you make a decent living selling many low priced items?

Mass merchandising is the secret. This means getting your message about the product out to as many eager ears and eyes as you can.

It can be as simple as going to any blog or forum that allows you to leave a URL, and making a detailed comment.

If you provide enough info, curiosity and authority, your comment or reply will attract interest.

And when you push through dozens or hundreds of these comments and posts a day, you will quickly gain critical mass.

Sales will start and never stop, because your comments are constantly up there in front of many eyes.

Or you can give away a bonus. Millionaire marketer Jeff Johnson is an expert on making bonuses to attract sales.

And this gets him to the top of the pyramid where he's often breaking sales records for the product in the process.

You could be one of my top Silver Sellers.

It just requires a little work in the right direction.

And it could be one way of earning enough each week to pay for your game.

Or you could be earning more like some of my top affiliates so that you can give up your dead end job and enjoy real freedom.

First thing to do is to buy my system

That way you'll know what you're talking about when you start to promote it.

Then take the first bite...  sign up at http://www.silverlotto.com/affiliate-sign.htm.

It's free, and there's a bunch of useful info there.

Then you could be spending your day looking at pretty helicopters while the money rolls in!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver