Tuesday, June 07, 2011

How I Solved Gina's Desperate Lottery Winning Problem

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

Beep beep beep!

I glance down at the Panasonic Digital PBX phone on my home office desk.

The screen at the top of the phone shows that it is the front door bellpush.

I swing round to my security camera monitor, and in one of the 4 screens I see my neighbor Gina standing there with something in her hand.

"Hi Gina," I speak into the phone, "I'm coming right up."

She looks reassured as my voice crackles out from the speaker at the door.

It takes me 25 seconds to get to the front door from my large ground floor office, up the 3 flights of stairs, 32 of them. My exercise for the day.

I open the door, and greet her with a smile.

Gina lives a few houses down, and has her own business. 

It's a credit checking bureau, I know this much. 

In the 5 years we've lived in this private street I've only met her a few dozen times. We've mainly waved at each other near my gate where she picks up the newspaper on her way to her business.

"Hey Ken," she greets me breezily and hands me an envelope. 

"Got this in the mail by mistake, it's addressed to you."

"That's really nice of you Gina, thanks," I say, taking the envelope.

We chat for a minute about the weather and the economy.

Then she blurts out, "You know, we've lived here all these years, and Bob and I often wondered what kind of business you're in."

She continues, "We see you in some flash cars. We love the Aston Martin, and the Bentley you just got. Bob would give his right arm to have a car like yours."

Gina looks past me into the home entrance with the brightly colored contemporary painting on the wall and elegant plant. "And you're always home during the day..."

Awkwardly, she pauses, "So you're obviously doing well for yourself, but what exactly do you do?"

She smiles and adds, "You don't look the type to do anything illegal... so did you win the lottery or something?"

We laugh.

"Could be a closer guess than you think," I reply.

So I explain a little about my lottery business. 

How I not only get regular winnings with my system, but how I also sell it around the world to help others win too.

"Just a minute, I don't understand," she says with a puzzled look on her face.

"What happens if everyone buys your system, won't that mess wins up for everyone?"

I go on to tell her that each week there are hundreds of thousands of prizes given out in many games. 

"The USA Powerball game alone had over 650,000 winners in the last game," I explain, "and they divided up over six and a half milllion dollars between them."

I continue on, "Add to that the fact that each Silverite gets a different set of numbers, and since many of them don't all play at the same time in the same game, the chances of even a double-up is pretty rare."

She laughs, "I like the name you give your buyers - Silverites - kinda cute."

"Yeah," I laugh too, "helps them remember the system name, and my name."

"But do many of your winners get the big prizes?" she asks.

I explain about several million-dollar winners we've had, and she looks relieved.

Gina looks at her watch. "I have to get going to work, but I'm really interested in your system and I know Bob will be too. We could do with some good luck right now - and Bob would love a ride in your Aston."

"Sure," I agree. "Tell him to drop over any afternoon this week and we'll go for a drive somewhere."

She sighs and looks down at her feet. 

"He can't do that - he's been working 10-hour days for the last year, his work is really demanding right now." 

Another sigh, and she added, "And we're still not getting ahead. Is there anything to help us get a winning streak with your system?" she pleads. 

"We really are desperate for some good luck."

"No problem," I said. "In fact, I have a couple of trade secrets that will speed up your chances of winning. And very few people know about them."

She brightens up. 

"How do I find out about these secrets?" she asks.

I think for a second. "Why don't you and Bob come over on Thursday evening for a coffee, and I'll give you the lowdown," I offer. 

"All you need to start is the basic Silver Lotto System."

I give her the website address for a discount I was giving on my system.

She seems really pleased.

"Hey, I'll be a Silverite," she tosses over her shoulder as she leaves.

I feel good about being able to help her and Bob get some prosperity back into their lives. 

But little did I know what was going to unfold after the Thursday meeting...



(Continued in the next post)








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver