Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What's It Like Living The Millionaire Life? I Answer.

image.png


Got a short email today:

"Ken, just tell me something; How does it feel to be a multimillionaire?"

Well, Arturo, it's nice, really nice:

- I don't ever look at my grocery or petrol bill, I just buy what I want.
- I have a gardener to do the lawn stuff I don't enjoy.
- I have several Roomba's (vacuum robots - which I found to be far better value than a house cleaner).
- I get our laundry picked up each week and delivered. I get fresh pillowcases every day.
- My main tv is a 65" Panasonic plasma, high definition. The picture is incredible.
- I have 2 washing machines so my wife and I can wash whenever we want.

And you know what?

Every time I do something expensive - I'm buying a new SUV tomorrow, for example - I think back to the black days when I could hardly afford $20 to put petrol in my old car.

Back to the days when I was poor and barely able to afford to eat.

I wasn't homeless and living under a bridge, but it sure felt like it for a while.

I was down and out.

And a double whammy - this collapse came after living a good lifestyle... I had a nice home on a hill, nearly new Mercedes, overseas holidays for our family.

In the end, those 20 years ago, the economy went against me and I didn't have the reserves to improve my lot.

I crashed big time.

So it makes me very much appreciate everything I've worked for in this last decade of affluence.

I'm grateful every day - and I take nothing for granted. 

Living as a millionaire is different for everyone.

Some, like the world's richest - Warren Buffet - live modestly in the same home they bought 25 years ago and drive an older car.

Let me tell you a true story about the differences.

This is a story of two Aston Martin supercars.

One that belongs to me, costing less than $200,000.

You can see it on my website at http://www.silverlotto.com.

And another that cost $2.5 million, bought a few weeks back by a rich industrialist in our South Island.

You'd be more interested in the expensive one I imagine.

It's a new One-77.

Only 77 were made of this limited model... they are one of the most expensive cars ever made with over 7 liters of horsepower under the hood.

A top speed of 357 km/hr... that's about 220mph... makes them them almost the fastest car around.

Now, the owner of this black supercar is a pretty down to earth kinda guy.

In a tv news documentary I watched recently, he admitted he's already put a couple of marks on it.

And doesn't care much.

And he has already taken his dog to the local vet in it.

Yep, we saw the cute little doggie in the passenger seat, smiling for the camera.

So this guy is obviously going to treat his worldclass motoring classic as nothing special.

Unlike me.

My Vanquish was pampered and coddled.

I didn't take it out in the rain.

Or park it on the street.

Or do any crazy fast driving (except a couple of times that no-one saw, I think).

And after a year's worth of polishing and upgrading, it shone and looked like new... even better than when I bought it.

I've always been that way.

I care for my stuff because I appreciate every little thing.

The One-77 guy has always lived his way.

We're totally different.

And that is what it's like to live as a millionaire...

You don't suddenly change from a nerd into a party-going, champagne swilling yacht owner.

Or from dirty to clean.

We millionaires are all very much the same as when we started.

Except that we have fewer money worries.

And a few more toys :)

There's only two ways you're going to get to my position.

The first is obvious: At some stage you are going to win a lot of money with my system, like this $3.2 million-dollar winner:

---

Dear KEN,
I am sure you know i got your silver lotto system 
6 months ago and reading all you newsletters and 
what ever updates you post me . last Saturday i 
was one of the lucky winners we shared the big 
jack (pot) ...  $3,224,379.00....

Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com 

---


And the second I'll tell you about in my next post.

But don't delay.

Even though winning the lottery with my strategic system is the easiest way ever devised, you still need to start NOW and keep going.

Think RFA - Relentless, Focused Action.

So rev up - use any of the products below that you don't already own. 

Add them to your collection of winner's tools... and start winning!


MY PRODUCTS:

My Silver Lotto System... still the lottery best-seller since 1991, and on Special today:

Custom Profiles: Don't want to fill out your Silver Lotto System yourself? I'll do them for you:

My Lotto-80 Predictive Play System: Lets you choose the best time to enter every game with an easy red and green light play indicator... for just the price of a hamburger a month:

Silver Lotto PRO System: A combination of the Silver Lotto System, Lotto-80 and 4 Custom Profiles that shoots the expected winning percentage to an amazing 98%:

My PowerSpread System: Specialized Silver Lotto System for USA and Australian Powerball:

My Lotto Syndicate: Get 4,200 lines for the same price as 14 lines, played for you. You don't have to do a thing:









Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver