Friday, June 10, 2011

Why Gina & Bob Gave Me An Envelope Full Of Money...Did They Win The Lottery?

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

The familiar beep of the front door sensor on my phone makes me look up at the door-camera screen in my home office.

It is Gina, and for the second time this month I could see she is carrying another envelope.

I make a note to myself 
as I climb the stairs... I will really have to talk to our mailman and get them to deliver to the right house.

I open the door and she thrusts the bulky envelope at me.

I notice her eyes are twinkling.

"It's not wrong mail this time, Ken," she grins widely. "It is for you though. Open it!"

Inside are a bunch of hundred dollar notes.

Must be a thousand dollars in there.

I look up, surprised. "For me? Come inside and explain!"

As she settles into the couch in our living room, she looks out our windows.

"You know, you've probably got the best view in the street."

As we watch the ships sailing into the harbor dock below, I agree with her.

"You didn't come here to admire the view though, Gina," I smile. "C'mon, tell me what's happening."

After taking a sip of coffee she starts on her story.

"Remember it was only a few weeks ago when you gave Bob and me your tip for getting the best play day in each game?"

I did.

Back then I told them that quite often every game gets some strange, unexplained number sequences at times.


This mismatch is quite common, and so I revealed to them a little-known way to improve their winning odds if they didn't want to join the Lotto-80 System

Here's the steps I gave them:

STEP #1. Check out the results of the last game. Go back to the winning numbers on the last day of play. Doesn't matter if it's a mid-week game or a Saturday one - just make sure you view the LAST set of winning numbers available.

STEP #2. See if your game shows unusual number combinations, as in these examples:

- Three consecutive numbers together like 3, 4, 5, or 25, 26, 27, or even 41, 42, 43.

- Numbers concentrated together at one end of the play range, like 33, 35, 36, 38 or 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 (not those numbers - just a pattern like that).

- Unusual patterns of close numbers of 3 or more that may be in or out of sequence. A pattern like 2, 4, 6, 8 in two areas of the winning numbers is another example.

 STEP #3. If your game shows any of these patterns, then make sure you play the very NEXT game.

Your winning chances will improve because it's unlikely these unusual number pattern sets will appear again in the very NEXT game. My research has shown that the likelihood of certain patterns repeating consistently is very rare in the following game.

By watching out for the strange number patterns like these, and by playing the NEXT game, you'll improve your winning chances.


I sit waiting for Gina to tell me the good news.

It is far better than I expected.

"Well," she says excitedly, "We followed your steps... and... we won last week's jackpot!"

Now it is my turn to get excited. 

It was great news to get a major winning this fast just a couple of weeks after buying my system.

She explains that Bob has taken the week off from his job so they could plan a trip away from our winter in some tropical paradise.

And they have a lot else planned too: a new house, helping her aged parents by getting them a housekeeper, paying off the car, hiring someone to help her business, and more. 

The ideas tumbled out as she found ways to make her considerable winnings work for her.

When she stops for breath I interrupt her...

"So the money in the envelope is for me to get you more lottery tickets while you're away on the trip?" I guess.

She shakes her head. "Nope, that's all for you!"

Turns out they are so happy with the way I helped their fortunes turn, they have decided to give me a 'small' reward.

As I watch Gina walk back down the road to her place, I have already decided where the money will go... to a friend who knows someone who has fallen on hard times and needs some ready cash for some bills and food.

I smile as I tuck the envelope into my pocket.

Altogether this bleak winter's day has turned out very nicely indeed for quite a few people. 








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver