Sunday, June 05, 2011

I Have A Hot Robot In My Bathroom. See How It Helps You Win Lotto

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

The electrician has just left.

We've just had the tiled floors in two of our bathrooms replaced in a 2-week upheaval, and he finished connecting up the underfloor heating an hour ago.

When our friends saw we were about to do this, they naturally asked why.

"Your house is only 8 years old Ken, why are you replacing the floors?"

My usual response to this is the same when people ask why I change my cars so often.

"Oh, the ashtray is full," I glibly toss off in reply. 

Fortunately most of our friends know I'm just kidding. I haven't smoked for 37 years.

But with the bathrooms, I decided the dark tile floors were too much.

I like light and airy places.

So we went for a nice light grey tile. It looks good against the white tile walls.

By the way, do you know why a lot of tradespeople whistle in your house?

It's so they don't surprise folk. It lets them know where they are in the house.

I came up behind our electrician this morning to tell him that our computers were switched off, and he jumped a foot.

I almost thought he had electrocuted himself! I forgot to whistle, I guess.

So now in place of the old-fashioned wall switch for the underfloor heating there is a small, flash-looking LCD screen.

It shows the temperature of the bathroom, temperature of the floor, date and day so we can program the heating to come on and off anytime we want.

It's all fully automatic.

And best of all, we are out of the loop.

No more remembering to flick the switch to get the floor heated up in advance.

Because the thermostat RESPONDS to the temperature, turning it on for us.

When it's cold the floor heat comes on.

When it gets too hot - the floor goes off.

It's like having a permanent robot sitting in the bathroom, flicking the switch to get the best temperature so we can relax and do something else.

No big deal, most heated bathrooms have this setup now.

But as I sat here thinking about what to write for the weekly Lotto-80 System results, it occurred to me that this system is just like a thermostat.

It measures the numbers, then at the right time turns up with the correct ones to make a great prediction.

As the result numbers change, so does the Lotto-80 System in response.

So you'll always get the best numbers for any game whenever you need it... WITHOUT having to work it out yourself.

And I do this every Monday, for free, for a small selection of the 87 games in the Lotto-80 System.

It's just a tempter of course - to show you what you can expect when you pay a measly sub-$8 A MONTH subscription.

And I give you a weekly prediction for winning them.

It's easy really.

Click into the Lotto-80 member's website and look for your game.

If you see a green square opposite your game, you are good to go.

If it is red, then you have 2 choices:

 1) Either don't play as it recommends and save your hard-earned money, or...

 2) Buy the PRO System and play anyway using the special Profile you are given.

Couldn't be simpler, and only takes a second or two each week.

Today I choose the games which have a 50% or more chance of winning this coming week using Lotto-80 and the Silver Lotto System together.


THIS COMING WEEK'S PICKS:

UK National Lottery
Australian Oz Lotto
Philippines SuperLotto
Florida Lotto
Hoosier Lotto

---

Hi Ken;
...I followed your advice... I WON $100,000.00!!!!!! on my second
try. Your system works and your tips are very important to
follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll
write again when I do.
Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com

---

Get over there now: www.lotto-80.com

PS. I just felt the floors after programing the wall controller. They're toasty warm. It's going to be a great winter!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver