Sunday, June 26, 2011

How To Put Your Winning Lottery Game Play On Radar

I bought another car this week.

I traded in my Lexus SUV for a newer model, the famous LX570.

It's famous for being a slightly ugly luxury giant that never breaks down, and rarely needs repairs.

It has one of the highest customer ratings, even beating its close competitor the Range Rover.

I bought mine to run round in the rain... an errand car - to save my Bentley Continental GT from getting wet.

And for its magnificent magic carpet ride.

It is like floating on a soft cloud in near silence.

And this 6,000lb, 5.7 liter beast has gizmos and gadgets galore.

One of them is a cruise radar.

You set the speed of your LX, and it keeps the same distance behind the car in front, automagically, whenever that vehicle speeds up or slows down.

I love it.

It's a perfect example of 21st century technology for me, and I turn it on even when I visit the supermarket.

But it does have a few blips.

For example, if you are following another car round a sharp corner, the radar will lose sight of it.

And if you have set the cruise speed higher than the car you're following, the radar will speed up your SUV to reach the speed you set.

This can lead to some hair raising situations if you approach a corner and lose the car in front... and the LX tries to speed up.

Which is why Lexus tell you in their manual to avoid doing this.

Sometimes it's not a good idea either to do your lottery playing on an automatic setting.

Look, if you play each week automatically, you're wasting money on the games that don't match your numbers.

That's why I invented the PRO version of the Silver Lotto System.

It's designed to take all the weeks you might be wasting your play money on games that have no chance of winning, and turns them into productive weeks using a kind of predictive radar.

And here each Monday I put out a little tempting tidbit to show you what's predicted to win in the coming week when you use my Silver Lotto System. I highlight just 5 games out of the 87 game days there.

For this I use the Lotto-80 System which is part of the PRO system.

You can use the Lotto-80 System by itself, for less than $8 a month.

But after a while, when you don't see your game there, you'll want to start playing each week. 

And that's where the Silver Lotto PRO comes into its own... by giving you many more alternative days to play.

After you take a look at this week's Lotto-80 System predictions below, click over to http://www.silverlottopro.com and see how its clever predictive 'radar' almost forces you to win!

THIS WEEK'S PREDICTIONS:

Lotto Texas
New Jersey Pick 6
Massachusetts Cash Winfall
Singapore Toto
Canada Ontario 49

And get subscribed to my newsletter... this information is available to you as a Lotto-Daily subscriber: http://www.silverlotto.com/#ezine

Many players have benefitted by using the Lotto-80 System in the PRO package:

---
"MAJOR PRIZE WON - I GOT $100,000.00!"
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System and
the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the biggest
amount I've won since I bought your systems a
couple of years ago, but I never paid out more
than $1,000 so its been a real bonus.
Fiona.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)

---
- $3.2 Million by Maher M.
- $1 Million by Lester R.
- $281,183.00 by Robert W.
- $175,000.00 by Larry.
- $100,000 by Phil F.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00 by Murray B.
---

Take a look now... 

Silver Lotto PRO: 

Or see just the Lotto-80 System here:








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver