Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Wife Dropped Her iPhone In The Loo!






If you have a delicate disposition, look away now..

Because I'm going to tell you what I did when my wife dropped her iPhone in the toilet.

First, some light relief for you - the bowl was full of fresh clean water.

She hadn't yet, ahem, started.

She was placing her belongings on the shelf above the bowl when it happened.

Phew, I bet you're pleased I told you that icky fact.

Now, most phones die when they hit the water.

And it is quite common. My insurance company tells me that about half of all phone damage claims are made by people doing this.

Let me tell you what happened.

I'm a 21st century kinda guy, so when she wandered in to my home office holding the phone wrapped in tissue, I immediately turned back to my screens and fired up Google.

Within seconds I had read about 10 different answers to fixing the problem.

None of them gave any hope whatsoever... "but try these ideas anyway," they suggested, "what can you lose?"

So I took a bit here and a bit there from the answers that seemed practical.

Here's what I did:

1. I took out the SIM card and dried it off.

2. I immediately covered the phone with a soft towel and started swinging it round and round with the charging slot pointing out. This centrifugal movement forced some water out the gap quickly.

3. I changed the towel often as it absorbed the water and kept on swinging and flicking the phone down towards the slot for a couple minutes, and the SIM card slot for the same time. I did this for about 15 minutes.

4. As I continued to flick and swing, I headed up to my wife's bathroom to turn on her hairdrier. I directed it at a low heat setting into the two slots alternately. I kept my finger near the slots so I could tell if the iPhone was getting too warm.

5. I kept this up for 30 minutes! 


Then I put the SIM card back in.

At first the screen wouldn't turn on.

Then it appeared, but the screen showed very dimly.

I turned it off and continued my efforts.

Ten minutes later, the picture flickered - and appeared bright as new!

I asked my wife to send a text, and to my surprise, it worked perfectly.

And now, 8 weeks later, the phone continues to work as well as the day she got it.

I think - touch wood - it's fixed for good.

I hope so, because 99% of all other phones die straight away according to the reports, and I didn't have much hope back then.

Now, I attribute the success of my efforts to the same traits I see in a lot of successful people.

  #1. They get good information for their problems.
  #2. They act on the advice quickly.
  #3. They persist until the problem is solved.

It's the same for playing the lottery.

#1. Use the best system you can find - the Silver Lotto System.

#2. Start playing without delay.

#3. Stay focussed on getting the Big One and keep playing until the payoff!

---
Hi Ken;
...I followed your advice and play the 
best odds game of 5 of 35. I won ten 
dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, 
reinvested that $10 into playing all of 
profile 1 again. I WON $100,000.00!!!!!! 
on my second try. Your system works 
and your tips are very important to 
follow. I'm continuing to play and expect 
to win again. I'll write again when I do. 
Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

Now you've got the solution for bringing a toilet phone back to life - do the same for your lotto game!

---
Hi Ken,
just wanted to tell you that I had 4 winning
number combinations last wednesday in NSW lotto.
(2,4 out of 6, and 2,3 and a supp.) I also had
2 winning games (4 out of 6) in this saturday
night's game. I have been winning something every
couple of weeks since starting the system.
Andy D (full name and email supplied)
---

Remember my favorite term for success in any field...RFA - Relentless Focused Action.

I spent an hour of RFA bringing a phone back to life from the loo, and I use the same traits to produce lottery winners every week.

---
Ken,
...recently won $500.00 with your system 
a few weeks ago and $50,000.00 on Jan.11...
Jeff W.
wes****@hotmail.com
---


USE MY PRODUCTS:

My Silver Lotto System... still the lottery best-seller since 1991, and on Special today:

Custom Profiles: Don't want to fill out your Silver Lotto System yourself? I'll do them for you:

My Lotto-80 Predictive Play System: Lets you choose the best time to enter every game with an easy red and green light play indicator... for just the price of a hamburger a month:

Silver Lotto PRO System: A combination of the Silver Lotto System, Lotto-80 and 4 Custom Profiles that shoots the expected winning percentage to an amazing 98%:

My PowerSpread System: Specialized Silver Lotto System for USA and Australian Powerball:

My Lotto Syndicate: Get 4,200 lines for the same price as 14 lines, played for you. You don't have to do a thing:









Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver