Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How To Break Out Of The Small Lottery Winner Mindset






I get a lot of emails from people who have won small amounts... $100 to $10,000. 

They're so numerous that I haven't bothered putting them up on the testimonials section of my Silver Lotto System.

So don't think it's just the bigger winners that use my system, like Maher's $3.2 milllion and Lester's $1 milllion. 

There's a lot of people who are very happy with enough cash to pay off the credit cards, or buy their partner or family a dinner out and a great time.

Here's an example of one of the many emails I get:

<--------
Hi Ken,
I just want to quickly let you know Ive been 
using your system for 3 weeks now and am 
astounded at the results so far! Nothing huge 
yet, but Ive won 4 div.5 and 3 div.4, better than 
Ive done ever and Ive been playing for years...
...Thanks for your time, and your amazing 
lotto system!

V Moore (address supplied)
-----------------


If you already have the Silver Lotto System, take a look at the Silver Lotto PRO System to increase your chances of breaking out of the small-win mindset!









Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver