Friday, August 07, 2009

This Word Can Improve Your Lottery Winning






Success in lotto - as with many other things in life - is really quite easy.

"OK, Ken," you say, waving your lotto tickets which only got you $3 last week, "Now you've really lost your marbles. Tell me how *easy* it is!"

I will (but buy my system first and get much more than a few bucks a game!).

Here's an example...

My Silver Lotto System has been only a small part of my business career over the last 18 years. In that time I have written marketing and "How-To" books, developed software and website products, and advised and helped others to achieve success in those fields.

When I first started out on the net back in 1995, successful 'gurus' like me weren't that plentiful.

Back then I remember an exceptionally talented Australian writer. He had all the makings of a successful writer, but failed to achieve success.

I couldn't understand why he wasn't doing better, and eventually he left the game after a while.

As the years went by there was a flood of these talented gurus. They came, and went.

Today I can look through the net and count barely a handful of top class marketers who were with me at the start.

I'm still here.

But here's the secret...

All of these successful players - including me - had one single strength that carried us through to eventual success.

We were persistent...

The losers were not.

PERSISTENCE is the single most important trait anyone can develop - in any part of life.

Whether it's continuing a marriage through thick and thin (richer and poorer), keeping up certain standards for your kids, achieving at your workplace when things get tough, helping the community around you to build a better life... all these things require persistence over a long period of time.

Some years ago a very successful software developer dropped out of the internet race. He had been criticized personally on a forum for a view he took, and he decided that it wasn't worth continuing taking the verbal abuse.

Now I believe he still does business, but at a very much lower level.

His lack of persistence stopped him pushing through the pain barrier and tough periods that we all go through at times. He could have reached amazing success.

And it's the same with lotto.

The most frequent winners are those who PERSIST through all the losing periods, like Phil here:

---
Ken
I bought your system a couple of years ago
[clickbank order number...xxxxxx] old e-mail
address. Since then computer crashed, new
computer, changed internet carriers, etc, etc.
Anyway still kept trying the system and 2 weeks
ago won 2nd division powerball $100,000.00....
Thanks Phil F.
Pfu****@vtown.com.au
---

What's your own persistence factor? Have you taken the first steps to lotto success?

1. Bought the Silver Lotto System: http://www.silverlotto.com

2. Or the Silver Lotto PRO System: http://www.silverlottopro.com

3. And the Lotto-80 System: http://www.lotto-80.com

Do it now to get ready for this weekend's games.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]